Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Who's a TNT Chuckin' Maggot? Anyone in the Waffle Thread, of course.

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Hey Kitty -- let's play a drinking game -- one BIG drink for every CWT post. :mad:

Mace says BIG is the only size for drinking . . . I say its the only size for EVERYTHING! :mad: :mad:

Kitty </font>

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All roight maggots. I've parted ways w/ the young blonde woman. Despite some rather nice attributes, she was waaaaaaayyyyyy too indecisive and too high maintenance for an impatient buzzard like me. As a result, I have time to a) drink 4c) play CM and vi) abuse you blokes. Turns are out! Chop! Chop!

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

All roight maggots. I've parted ways w/ the young blonde woman. Despite some rather nice attributes, she was waaaaaaayyyyyy too indecisive and too high maintenance for an impatient buzzard like me. As a result, I have time to a) drink 4c) play CM and vi) abuse you blokes. Turns are out! Chop! Chop!

Quit friggin' whining, maggot!!! Hate thine ex!!! Chuck furious 20 lb. packages of TNT at her crotch!! Stuff her mouth full of angry molten TNT and admire her new stretch marks!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: She's not worthy of you!!!!! :mad:

Kitty

[Quit friggin' whining, maggot!!! Hate thine ex!!! Chuck furious 20 lb. packages of TNT at her crotch!! Stuff her mouth full of angry molten TNT and admire her new stretch marks!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: She's not worthy of you!!!!! :mad:

Kitty

OMFG! Wow! Zoiks away! Oh, we only went out on a few dates. Hell, I already have a plan B and C lined up!

Do you have any LIVING exes? Or are they alive but 'bobbitized'?

Isn't there a Johnny Cash song about a woman 'dying of stretch marks'?

Or don't you have the nads?!?!?! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty

*looks in the underpants, whew! still there*

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Oh well, bottoms up!

I don't think he's that desperate yet. </font>

OMFG! Wow! Zoiks away! Oh, we only went out on a few dates. Hell, I already have a plan B and C lined up!

Do you have any LIVING exes? Or are they alive but 'bobbitized'?

I try to be Goodale resurrected and this is the thanks I get?!?!? :mad: :mad: I'm trying to save your life you ungrateful maggot!!!! :mad: That is all. :mad:

Kitty

I try to be Goodale resurrected and this is the thanks I get?!?!? :mad: I'm trying to save your life you ungrateful maggot!!!! :mad: That is all. :mad:

Kitty

:D :mad: :D Let me buy you a drink. Did anyone ever tell you your so beautiful when your angry :mad: and drunk?

Let me buy you a drink. Did anyone ever tell you your so beautiful when your angry and drunk?

Yeh me. All I got to show for it was a knee to the groin :mad: :mad:

Mace