Who's a TNT Chuckin' Maggot? Anyone in the Waffle Thread, of course.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Hokay Axe and Gameboy , turns are out. I expect either a TnT filled-turn in my mailbox or a surrender when I get back from the gym.

I doubt either Watson or Crick ever saw the inside of a gym.

atlas01.jpg

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Violence does solve problems after all!

Only temporarily. The ad doesn't go on to show the way the bully gathered several of his bully friends, dragged the "Hero of the Beach" out into the water, and drowned him. Besides, what kind of a masochist wants a girlfriend who calls him "Little Boy"? :mad: :mad: :mad:

All right, time to open my e-mail and see what jumps out. :eek: :D

Nah, wrong thread. In THIS thread, Little Boy picks up a PPSH and empties the drum magazine on the Nazi Pig. He then hangs him, kills him, kills him again, skins him, and uses his shin-bone for a pencil box.

Molten TNT is the way, 'boys.

GGRRAARGGHHHH! Turns out to all.

Axe, you Yankee Non-turn sending gimp, send a turn! I last sent you a turn on the 27th!

Pseudo, send a setup of doom.

Mike, I am going to kill you daid.

Wasten, you wuss.

Bwahaahaaaaaaahaahaaahaaaaahaahaa

Originally posted by Dave H:

Besides, what kind of a masochist wants a girlfriend who calls him "Little Boy"?

Even when I was, like, eight reading these in my Sgt. Rock comics I thought that was an awful thing for her to say. (Also the Unknown Soldier and Weird War Tales)

Say hello to my new super weapon:

Weird%20War%2050.jpg

And who wouldn't include the Creature Commandos in their OOB? A vampire, werewolf, gorgon, robot and Frankenstein to wreak havoc on the Reich.

w118.jpg

Nah, overcharge them on touristy stuff. Oh, wait. That would mean that Canadia has anything tourists would want to see (Other than the sets for "The Great White North")

1. Snow

2. Really cold weather

3. Snooty Quebec french people

4. really cold weather

Hmmmm. Gimmie a Bourbon and Coke, and a slab of Ribs.

So what is traditional on Canada day? Exchange toques? Pin the tail on the polar bear? Hit stupid 'mericans with snowballs??? :confused: :confused:

Drink beer, freeze, drink beer, beat each other with hockey and lacrosse sticks, drink beer. Pretty much like every day. :D:D

All turns are out. I have to admit, Axe and Pseudo have come up with really gamey scenarios for our rematches. You guys make me so proud! I salute you both. Enjoy your holiday! tongue.gif:rolleyes:

So what is traditional on Canada day? Exchange toques? Pin the tail on the polar bear? Hit stupid 'mericans with snowballs??? :confused: :confused:

Oh yeah, turns are out.

We let off fireworks, but then we blush at causing such a ruckus and hope the neighbours didn't see us.

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Oh yeah, turns are out.

We let off fireworks, but then we blush at causing such a ruckus and hope the neighbours didn't see us. </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Oh yeah, turns are out.

We let off fireworks, but then we blush at causing such a ruckus and hope the neighbours didn't see us. </font>