will this work ok with CMBB?

I am looking to by this PC:

512 MB DDR SDRAM (PC2700); expandable to 2 GB

AMD Sempron 3000+ processor

512 MB RAM

120 GB hard drive

nVidia GeForce4 MX graphics; 64 MB DDR Shared Memory

nForce 6-Channel Audio Audio

Are there any conflicts w/ graphics or processor?

That combination should work fine. However if your motherboard has "on-board video" (which is suggested by the "shared memory"), you may want to consider purchasing a separate videocard if you can budget for it. Built-in video utilizing shared memory performs noticeably worse than a dedicated videocard that has its own memory.

Depending on your budget I would recommend at least a Nvidia GeForce FX5500 with 128Mb of memory (256Mb is probably overkill for the speed of this card). These cards are usually in the price range of $65-95. Next up in price would probably be the FX6600 (AGP version, which is what I assume you would need for this system) which is about $140. I wouldn't recommend the FX5200's since they're not very good performers (especially for DirectX 9-based games - if you're thinking of CMx2 for the future).