scenarios and bd ass scenarios

Originally posted by Mariuz Howolski:

I played cm long time. send me bad ass scenarios to mariuz8888@yahoo.com

god bless canada

Me love you CM long time, ban guy! Hootchee mama!

Jesus, Tim (I always preferred his 'Tim the Enchanter' incarnation to the others; isn't it amazing that we can discuss the various 'halfwit vintages' of Gaylord?), couldn't your time be better spent trying to get your GED? Or doing Community Service? Or maybe trying to meet girls?!

Anything, frankly, as long as it doesn't involve stealing female undergarments from burglarized apartments or torturing small animals. Which, after you finally decide to stop spamming this Board, will be your next developmental step, I figure.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Did I tell you what I had against a girl on Sunday afternoon?

I imagine it was more a matter of 'Did I tell you what I had on a girl that actually agreed to see me on Sunday afternoon?'

Oh that's right, I deliberately left that part out. :D

Frankly, Michael, that had to have been her line...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I imagine it was more a matter of 'Did I tell you what I had on a girl that actually agreed to see me on Sunday afternoon?'

It may shock you Seanachai to discover that not everyone has to blackmail women into doing something other than recoiling from you in horror

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

It may shock you Seanachai to discover that not everyone has to blackmail women into doing something other than recoiling from you in horror </font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

It may shock you Seanachai to discover that not everyone has to blackmail women into doing something other than recoiling from you in horror </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen: