MasterGoodale's Thread of Cheery Waffles, Maggots, and Lost penguins

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Becket! I think a good suggestion for you to make for Fiefdom is this: When you attack someone and lose, you don't necessarily lose your entire army, just a portion of it. Yes, I know you can attack with just a few but what army fights to the last man like they do in Fiefdom? The University Grays, maybe . . . but other than that, no one! What do you think? =D

You should make the suggestion 'cause nPawn will listen to you! =D

:mad:

Kitty

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Reads Queen Emma's sig line, and sprays beer far and wide, like an oscillating sprinkler

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...sputter...HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Stupid fecking Goodalers. Talk about pearls cast before swine! </font>

(snip-who reads this stuff anyway?)

Well, it looks like Minnesota's period of mourning for the Vikings has finally ended. Welcome back to the land of the living, Seanachai. tongue.gif:D:D

So now that YK2, Kitty, Boo, Mace, and now Seanachai are posting here, who's left to mind (Make that "watch". The word "mind" doesn't seem appropriate in a sentence about the MBT) the <font size=1>penguin</font size=1> thread? The GF stormtroopers? The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypso? Poor Old Spike? Gaylord Focker? tongue.gif:rolleyes::D;)

ADDRESS TO A MAGGOT:

Fair fa' your honest, sonsie face,

Great chieftain o the puddin'-race!

Aboon them a' ye tak your place,

Painch, tripe, or thairm:

Weel are ye wordy of a grace

As lang's my arm.

The groaning trencher there ye fill,

Your hurdies like a distant hill,

Your pin wad help to mend a mill

In time o need,

While thro your pores the dews distil

Like hot molten TNT.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Pay attention to me! Please!

No.

Turns of pain sent out to all last night.

Lest we forget the land of CMBB, I just started up "Clash of Titans II" with a friend in PBEM. All of those IS-3s, IS-2s, and T-44s are quite a sight. Now, if only they didn't suck. :mad: I'd trade them all for their point value in T-34/85s. As it is, I expect to have my clock cleaned by all the uber-German armor when my IS tanks simply refuse to engage.

My updates, for what they're worth, considering that you are all bus-shagging nonces.

Jim Boggs and I have come to the conclusion that if we want an insane knife-fight with short visibility and ridiculous equipment selections, we'll pick Inferno and not Ambush! in future. My professional verdict gives it 1 AARHGAHRARHGARAHRGHA!!!! out of 5. Still, you live and learn.

Dave H pimps around on our playtest like a bloke who can't remember the horrors of bocage knife-fights from CM:BO. Still, it's only turn 2 so I might let him off.

Keke has resurfaced! Our game will continue apace.

Snarker is playing the Doctor Luck game with his creeping Panzer III and is on the explody end of some more 25pdrs.

Becket thinks he has run into some Tigers of mine. I refuse to offer him the consolation of discovering that they are only Mark IVs since he is having too much fun watching his Shermans brew up.

Seanachai sends no stinking turns at all! He's a whining girl! I demand satisfaction! I demand tea and biscuits! AHHRAHGRAHGAHGARHARHGRAHARHARAR!!! I want to stuff my British Bayonets into the fat bellies of his slithering krauts! I want to slather him in red-hot, flaming, bitter, furious molten TNT!!

RARARARARRRGHGHGHGHHARRAAR!!!!!

Originally posted by Soddball:

Jim Boggs and I have come to the conclusion that if we want an insane knife-fight with short visibility and ridiculous equipment selections, we'll pick Inferno and not Ambush! in future. My professional verdict gives it 1 AARHGAHRARHGARAHRGHA!!!! out of 5. Still, you live and learn.

I think Dave can relate to that :mad: :mad: :mad: (chin up, old chap, only one turn left).

Turns out this morning to all maggots I'm currently engaged in combat with :mad:

The complete lack of frothing TNT bubbling in my inbox leads me to believe you're all big nancy boys :mad:

So I'm off to bed with a nice, hot cup of cocoa and a copy of Cosmopolitan magazine :mad:

Teddy

Edited to add: Soddball, you gibbering buffoon, our CMBB battles have left me with deep scars of doubt and self-loathing. How about a rematch in CMAK, as long as it's not Ambush!?

[ January 14, 2004, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: Edward Windsor ]