MasterGoodale's Thread of Cheery Waffles, Maggots, and Lost penguins

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

Hope you had un and hope you play again next game (feel free to bring more Penguins, Mortal Enemies abound in this game

Not so sure about bringing more Penguins in. I mean can you imagine how hard it would be to read Alliance Messages if Seanachi was posting? Everyone would get about a third of the way through then quit from boredom.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty </font>

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

Speaking of fury, hate, 'nades and stuff, who's got the setup file for Inferno?

If one you have a set of stones, send it to smope at_no_phuking_spam_you_rotten_bastards ponyshow.com

Kitty!!! Smope!!!!

Granted Kitty doesn't have "nads" or "stones" Smope, but when she's finished burning you up she'll own your set. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Kitty:

*runs in from the rain of the outside boards and shakes self dry* I hate it outside. Don't put me out there again. :mad:

Kitty

Were you followed? We can't let some stranger like an Aussie find us here, recreating the campfire scene from "Blazing Saddles". Of course, nobody is stranger than Finns, which we've had in abundance in the past. I hope Keke is doing okay; haven't seen him lately. I guess Prinz Eugen is back at his university, after a summer carrying mail. What did that third Finn maggot go by, Paddington or something? I guess they're all hibernating with the reindeer and the polar bears. :eek: :eek: :D:D

Becket, do you expect some changes in the next round of Fiefdom? Unless there are some limits placed on the size of alliances and individual fiefs, I'd expect the same crowd to win again and again and again. Another change I would make is limiting an alliance to one attack on a specific fief per turn. Also, no attacks allowed within an alliance (to rack up battle points). More suggestions available upon request. :D:D

GRRRAARRRGH!!!!!! If I read or hear one more maggot use 'penultimate' incorrectly while trying to sound sophisticated one more time, I'm gonna take it out on all the pixeltruppen every opponent owns!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: It DOES NOT MEAN THE ULTIMATE OF ULTIMATES!!!!! It means the next to last!!! As in 'opposite of ultimate' Stupid feckers... :mad: :mad: :mad:

I feel better now.

PS sitting on the angry sofa that Kitty on catnip tore to shreds made me do this.

[ January 09, 2004, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

*runs in from the rain of the outside boards and shakes self dry* I hate it outside. Don't put me out there again.

Kitty

Were you followed? We can't let some stranger like an Aussie find us here, recreating the campfire scene from "Blazing Saddles". Of course, nobody is stranger than Finns, which we've had in abundance in the past. I hope Keke is doing okay; haven't seen him lately. I guess Prinz Eugen is back at his university, after a summer carrying mail. What did that third Finn maggot go by, Paddington or something? I guess they're all hibernating with the reindeer and the polar bears. :eek: :eek: :D:D

Becket, do you expect some changes in the next round of Fiefdom? Unless there are some limits placed on the size of alliances and individual fiefs, I'd expect the same crowd to win again and again and again. Another change I would make is limiting an alliance to one attack on a specific fief per turn. Also, no attacks allowed within an alliance (to rack up battle points). More suggestions available upon request. :D:D </font>

We can't let some stranger like an Aussie find us here, recreating the campfire scene from "Blazing Saddles".

I come not to criticise, but to contribute as only an Aussie can.

*FFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaRT*!

Mace

Were you followed? We can't let some stranger like an Aussie find us here, recreating the campfire scene from "Blazing Saddles".

Look, if you're going to do that I'll just curl up here under the angry end table instead. :confused:

:mad: :mad:

Kitty

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

We can't let some stranger like an Aussie find us here, recreating the campfire scene from "Blazing Saddles".

*FFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaRT*!

Mace </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

*FFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaRT*!

Mace </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Look maggot slime, just be thankful that you get it for free, and I dont charge you for the fine service I provide! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mace </font>

Fine service, feh! Fine service is entertaining us by lighting that on the egress. :mad: :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

*runs in from the rain of the outside boards and shakes self dry* I hate it outside. Don't put me out there again. :mad:

Kitty

Becket, do you expect some changes in the next round of Fiefdom? Unless there are some limits placed on the size of alliances and individual fiefs, I'd expect the same crowd to win again and again and again. Another change I would make is limiting an alliance to one attack on a specific fief per turn. Also, no attacks allowed within an alliance (to rack up battle points). More suggestions available upon request. :D:D </font>

Axe2121

You sorry maggot!Just wanted to say sorry for not finishing(or really starting)our last game.Seems the DSL company didnt actually disconnect the DSL for about 15 days after it was supposed to be cancelled.I thought i made a mistake and still had another month to go.I wouldnt have setup a game if i had realized.No matter,im sure i saved you from another sound and humiliating defeat at the hands of such superiour(<----see how inferior you are :D )CM players like myself,and possibly some of theses other MAGGOTS in here.

Speaking of which,you say Moldy-gone -for-good blew himself up in an last ditch attempt to rid himself of mold and ants?!?!?!?!?!

Whats this i hear about Mike the Whino getting run over by a reindeer,walking home drunk from the wine factory christmas eve?You can say theres no such thing as santa,but as for me and Whino ,we believe :mad: :D

And damnit,did someone leave the door open again,im afraid Kinky has run away again,and a feril cat has taken up residency in here.*Phew*...smells like cat food and kitty litter in here :mad: :D

And let us not forget Snotball ,...........does any more really need to be said?

*SIGH*..........gone for 6 months and the place goes to hell..........

GGGRRRRAAAGGGHHHHHHHHRRRAAGGHHHHHGGRRAGGH :mad: :mad:

What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on here? (fans Mace's fumes with his hat) :mad: :mad:

Nevermind, welcome back from wherever you've been. I see you still won't put any information about yourself in your profile. Still having us guess about what god-forsaken place you live in? :D

Sending many PBEM turns out right now. I ran them last night, but didn't get around to actually e-mailing any of them. Well, excuuuuuuuuse meeeeeeeeee!! :D:D

Axe, you should not be losing your heat in a brand new home. Did you contact your contractor? I'm glad you got it back on before freezing overnight.

Becket, I'll post suggestions over there on the Fiefdom site. I've got to find the link again; I seem to have deleted it. Luckily I know it's somewhere in this thread. I've always liked Civilization and its copycats. I think Fiefdom has the basis for a great on-line game, but it definitely needs some tweaks to reduce the power of the big blocs. Basically I don't think there's enough emphasis placed on self-interest. For example, Mace allowing Kitty to use his fief. What are the chances of that ever happening in medieval times? Probably the best known example was Richard letting his brother John run his kingdom. That certainly didn't work out well for Richard, or for the power of the future rulers of England.

Basically I don't think there's enough emphasis placed on self-interest. For example, Mace allowing Kitty to use his fief. What are the chances of that ever happening in medieval times?

Hey, I only did it like twice then Becket told me not to. And besides he emailed my with his instructions on what to do. I merely followed them. We were only trying to help the cause of Waffle!

Anyway, I gave Berli the Fiefdom link and he said he'd check it out when the new game starts.

Kitty