MasterGoodale's Thread of Cheery Waffles, Maggots, and Lost penguins

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Grrraaaaaaargh!!!!!!

Better be pretty angry, molten TNT chucking penguins getting lost in here!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Whenever I chuck molten TNT at Snarker, he yells, "Thank You Sir, may I have another?!"

He's so amenable that way. </font>

Hey guys, a friend of mine has created a awesome web strategy game called Fiefdom. Basically, you log in, create a fiefdom, then grow it into the most powerful fiefdom around, crushing your rivals and looting their towns.

It's incredibly addictive. He's still beta'ing it, but said he'd be happy to have more good players come try it out. I don't know any, so I'm inviting you guys instead.

http://www.evolvingworlds.com/fiefdom

If enough of you dolts try it, we can make our own Waffle Alliance. smile.gif

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate Boo? No? I hate Boo. I haven't lost this many tanks since the debacle against Nugget.

My forces got a sound contact against Axe, but since the dust cloud is coming down the road, and the sound contact is going through the woods, I'm going to go with the.....sound contact!

Well, the festive season is well and truly a dim, distant memory :(

Still, if any of you maggots want to indulge in a little post-dated seasonal tomfoolery we could always drop by the Peng thread with a few wisecracks about being lesbians trapped in men's bodies :mad:

Turns out later tonight. Possibly.

Teddy

PS I can't believe none of you guys want to help out with the nice request for a CMBB manual pdf.

Originally posted by Becket:

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate Boo? No? I hate Boo. I haven't lost this many tanks since the debacle against Nugget.

Chalk it up to your abysmal battle tactics. Tactics like, "I think I'll move my tanks up on slight rises, right out in the open. That'll show him!"

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

Chalk it up to your abysmal battle tactics. Tactics like, "I think I'll move my tanks up on slight rises, right out in the open. That'll show him!" </font>

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Chalk it up to your abysmal battle tactics. Tactics like, "I think I'll move my tanks up on slight rises, right out in the open. That'll show him!" </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

What is this, this "I Suck Worse Than You, No I suck Worse Than You" thread? :mad: :mad:

Maggots. :mad:

It'd be hard to pick the winner of a contest like that in here. :D

:mad: :mad:

Kitty</font>

Originally posted by Dave H:

Don't worry, Kitty, I think all of you bored <font size=1>penguins</font size=1> would finish in a dead heat for worst. tongue.gif

I know you all have my vote. :D

Why you little!!! Attacked by Dave H!!!!! And after I just got through plugging your thread in Peng thread too. That's gratitude. :(

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty

Why you little!!! Attacked by Dave H!!!!! And after I just got through plugging your thread in Peng thread too. That's gratitude. :(

Kitty

The wrath of Dave is a terrible thing and you’ve obviously roused the beast within :mad: :mad: :mad:

If I were you I’d lie low for a while … you won’t like him when he’s angry.

Turns out, maggots! If you didn't get one, it's because you owe me one :mad:

Night, night,

Teddy

Kitty

Since I don't usually read that quaint little collection of mindless posts which goes by the name of the <font size=1>penguin</font size=1> thread, can you define how you meant "plugging" for me? Do you mean you put in a good word for the Cheery Waffles? Do you mean you stopped up our thread, like a clogged drain? Or do you mean it the way the cowboys in old westerns used it, meaning you shot our thread? ;):rolleyes::D

Oh, and nobody has called me a "little" anything for a long, long time, so I'll take that as a compliment. :D