Who will Peng challenge after the Apocalypso?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Boggs, if you turn out to be one of the Snow White Alliance, I will hurt you, me lad. Confess now, that your immortal soul not be endangered and your flesh rent from your bones.

This post pleases me.

There is a clear tone of pain and worry. This is good. That this pain and worry is being inflicted by the Snow White Alliance only adds great humiliation to an already tremendously low self-esteem.

Yes, all this pleases me greatly.

But, I have one regret. I must confess that it is not at my hand that these indignities are suffered.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Come on...the lawyer part, I'll give ya that, but the Republican snipe, that's hitten a wee bit below the belt

Why...Thank YOU!!!!

I can see you have never partaken of the brilliant wit and repartee of the General Forum.

Besides, according to Joe Shaw... </font>

Dear Mace and Kitty,

Please send emails as I have just returned from training the scum that somehow pass through as volunteers in the New Zealand army.

My sister, helpfully during her university break managed to crash the firmware on my $1000 nokia router while I was away. Even worse the little darling also ate my food and wiped all my addresses and has filled my inbox with the inane indecipherable mobile phone English of young ladies.

Ps sena should try being an army instructor as it would add a great deal to his circle of worthless enemies. Points to note in my report are that I was Respected, liked and paradoixilly feared. Also my Dress and bearing was noted as careless yet was valued as an excellent instructor and of all of the horrid things have been nominated for promotion. Why does Allah hate me?

[ February 25, 2004, 08:55 PM: Message edited by: Bastables ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Come on...the lawyer part, I'll give ya that, but the Republican snipe, that's hitten a wee bit below the belt

I know, I know. We hate to think that anyone we know could be one of them, but I tell you, it does happen. I think it's because parents aren't doing their jobs and paying enough attention to their kids' lives. If you don't pay attention to them, they'll find someone who will, and they'll end up in the Republican party. Only love and firmness can stop that sort of thing.

Perhaps if we had a constitutional amendment banning them from marrying? Of course, they would still be permitted to have some sort of simple, civil ceremony to express their commitment to each other... </font>

Bugger. Tonight...well, actually, early this morning, while playing the very silly game Fiefdom, the Cesspool gained a new figure of shock and awestruck. After his third or fourth unprovoked, daft attack on our Queen, the Fair Emma, a Fiefdom player who'd been soundly slapped and butchered each time for his attacks upon the Queen, decided to attack her yet again. His mindset is impossible to imagine. What follows is a transcript of the results.

Battle: Kitty defeated Grouper in battle.

Battle: GrueRoo defeated Grouper in battle.

Grouper Declares: bogus bogus

Kitty Declares: LOL What?

GrueRoo Declares: Management material! make him an exec of a corporation.

Seanachai Declares: Are you gonna cry, Grouper? I like it when you cry, bro.

Grouper Declares: you bogarts humpfree bogarts

Kitty Declares: LOL

Grouper Declares: dam wat the hell

Seanachai Declares: Grouper, you're so half-witted it's almost...magical. Do you learn nothing from experience? Household pets have more comprehension of cause and effect. I'm laughing so hard I sent you a message intended for someone else. I may have to adopt you.

GrueRoo Declares: Just make sure you housebreak him quickly.

Grouper Declares: dam you dam you all bogarts so bogus

Seanachai Declares: Grouper, your words shall be the battle cry of our Alliance until the grass ceases to grow and the rivers cease to flow. Generations of Cesspoolers shall charge into battle shrieking: "dam you dam you all bogarts so bogus". I thank you. I will engrave your name into the 'lunatics in honour' of our clan.

Cesspoolers, I give you, Grouper. And, when next you're faced with an opponent that fills you with incomprehensible hate, I want each and every one of you buggers to scream:

<big>dam you dam you all bogarts so bogus!</big>

At the age when traditionally I should be winding down and enjoying the fruits of many years of labor, my life is more stressful, more complicated, and more upsetting than it has ever been.

I long for the time when my Senior D.I. called me a "sealed-beam asshole", and told me what to do every minute of the day.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

At the age when traditionally I should be winding down and enjoying the fruits of many years of labor, my life is more stressful, more complicated, and more upsetting than it has ever been.

I long for the time when my Senior D.I. called me a "sealed-beam asshole", and told me what to do every minute of the day.

That was a good story grandpa. Can you tell us the one where you almost beat George Antrobus in inventing the wheel?

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Just get married then.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Just get married then. </font>

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Originally blabbed by Boo_Radley: That was a good story grandpa. Can you tell us the one where you almost beat George Antrobus in inventing the wheel?

Who the hell is George Antrobus? Is he another Ernie Kovacs character? Or Lar's uncle? </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Originally blabbed by Boo_Radley: That was a good story grandpa. Can you tell us the one where you almost beat George Antrobus in inventing the wheel?

Who the hell is George Antrobus? Is he another Ernie Kovacs character? Or Lar's uncle? </font>

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Shouldn't that be The Skin of Your Teeth, clown? If you're going to pull material from previews of the 1999/2000 University of Colorado-Boulder Theatre and Dance, at least put as much effort into capitalizing the inane drivel as you did finding it in the first place. Then, you dont look like such an under achiever. Dont get me wrong, you're still an under achiever, just not such an.

Hey! Look who can do a Google search! Yay, Pieces of Eight!

That was called a broad hint. I wanted to see if you could find a reference to the Thorton Wilder play without being hit over the head with clues. Looks like you can, but you prefer to be clubbed. Big surprise, that.