Sometimes the Waffle gets the Bear, and Sometimes the Bear gets the Waffle!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pseudosimonds in our neverending struggle for world domination (or domination of south central Ontario):

godzil1.jpg

*looks at watch*

*tries to tap foot impatiently, falls over*

*looks down - foot has been blown off*

*tries to drum fingers* .......

:D :mad: :D

[ July 27, 2004, 10:59 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

9 out of 11 of Axe's Frenchies prefer getting mowed down in open ground.

AGAGRA GRAGRAGRA GG RA GRAGRAGRA!!!!

Those Gaulist bastards weren't following orders! I hate how you can't mousehole on some buildings!!

AGG ARG ARGARGAR G ARG RA GRAGRAGRA!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAA!!!

My mighty Germans held off hordes and hordes of gamey French and American bastards to defend the honour of Castelforte.

Special mention goes to my 88mm pillbox:

144 infantry casualties

5 mortars destroyed

6 M5 Stuarts destroyed

1 M10 GMC destroyed

1 M8 HMC destroyed

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

GRRAAARGH!!!!!

Mon-Tues-Wen claims I'm gamey. High praise; high praise indeed.

I'm poised to 'do unto Dave H what Dave H has done unto me'. Courtesy of Rune. The eevil man.

Axe me a question and I are involved in a donnybrook or a tallywacker, depending on your point of view. I'm waiting for my British tanks, and I get his pixelhuns instead. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Wallybob:

GGRRAARGGHH!

Bad storms here yesterday

AARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

A pox on both your houses

Boy, that's antiquated. Even the Canuckians don't have outhouses anymore. Well, most of 'em anyhoo.

Originally posted by Europa:

Ok let me try this.

GRARGHARGHARGH!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Do any of you chaps play tcp/ip and live in a normal timezone like CET?

ARGHAGRARGHRGARGH!!!!.... ?

:mad: redface.gif

What's CET? Canadian Entertainment Television? :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Europa:

Ok let me try this.

GRARGHARGHARGH!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Do any of you chaps play tcp/ip and live in a normal timezone like CET?

ARGHAGRARGHRGARGH!!!!.... ?

:mad: redface.gif

I'm EST but I've never tried TCP/IP. Is it as good as blueberry pie with vanilla ice cream?

You're all living in yesterday!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Except Macey Grey - he's just a bit slow!

Horrible Dave and Wally Blob are getting behind on their turns - snap to it boys or I won't ask Kitty-licious to give you a good whipping!! :eek: :eek:

Snickers has just fropped the support company of a Falschirmjager regiment on hte middle of Maleme airfield - which has disconcerted my 2 defending conscript platoons quite a bit, but it providing excellent entertainment for some of my Bofors guns - we've just started game 2 of 6 with another scattered "airdrop" of boys in grey :eek:

[ July 27, 2004, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Originally posted by Mike:

Horrible Dave and Wally Blob are getting behind on their turns...

Hold on a minute, there, bud. I sent you a turn at 12:27 EDT, or four and one-half hours ago. Even your homegrown computer must have received it by now. I heard that Kiwis and Aussies use a handful of wool as the processor in their computers. Care to comment? :confused: :D:D

Snickers has just fropped the support company of a Falschirmjager regiment on hte middle of Maleme airfield...
Isn't fropping troops a violation of the Geneva Conventions? Maybe it only applies to enemy troops. I guess Snarker can frop all of his own troops he wants. tongue.gif:D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

Horrible Dave and Wally Blob are getting behind on their turns...

Hold on a minute, there, bud. I sent you a turn at 12:27 EDT, or four and one-half hours ago. Even your homegrown computer must have received it by now. </font>

Originally posted by Mike:

And 4 1/2 hours ago was when I was on my way to work - not much freckin' use to me then is it!! :mad: :mad:

My apologies. I devoted last night to political convention watching, which was great fun. I watched C-SPAN so I didn't have to listen to the smarmy commentators on other networks tell me what they heard. Somehow I didn't feel that I needed any explanations of the speeches I was hearing, and I muddled through on my own. :D:D:D

By the way, Pseudo, are you enjoying that made-in-America TNT my Buffalo Soldiers are serving to your men? I told you we'd level the town, and it's happening. GRARRGHRRAAGRARRGHRARRG!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: