Sometimes the Waffle gets the Bear, and Sometimes the Bear gets the Waffle!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From snarker:

I'm back, maggots. And I've hired a gun, apparently. He has mold. And ants. And an attitude.

Are you going to bring him to the next game of "Fiefdom"? You need the help, apparently ;)

Originally posted by wbs:

From snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> I'm back, maggots. And I've hired a gun, apparently. He has mold. And ants. And an attitude.

Are you going to bring him to the next game of "Fiefdom"? You need the help, apparently ;) </font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

Shut up, pyschomaggot!!!!!!!! :mad:

You keep it up and I'll have to get a setup from you so I can bleed all over your feet. Me AND my Hired Nun. Gotta watch those Catholic School Teacher penguins. :mad: :mad: :mad:

AGRA RGAR AGRRRRRR ARG ARGARGAR AGR AGR AGRAGRAGRAGR AGR AGR ARG ARG ARG ARGAGRARGARAGRA! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Stick a few "VI"s in there and Pfizer would pay you for the advertising. tongue.gif

Maggotesse. Step over this line:

:mad: __________________________________ :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

*crosses line* Send me a setup, snarknads!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

And this one:

:mad: ____________________ :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Ooooohhhhh! Can the Crazed camo mouse beat the psycho-Kitty???

Not a friggin' chance in hell, maggot!!!! Snarknads keeps laying down his snail trails and I keep putting out my snail bait . . . HE'S AFRAID!!!!!!! FEAR ME!!!!!! FEAR ME, SNAILBOY! :mad: :mad: :mad:

:mad: :mad:

<big> Rune!!!! </big> An Eevilâ„¢ scenario is called for here. I'm already playing 'Written Off' in which I am the Jerries and Dave H wants to know which side is 'written off', as he stares at me from a shooting range duck's POV...

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Ooooohhhhh! Can the Crazed camo mouse beat the psycho-Kitty???

Not a friggin' chance in hell, maggot!!!! Snarknads keeps laying down his snail trails and I keep putting out my snail bait . . . HE'S AFRAID!!!!!!! FEAR ME!!!!!! FEAR ME, SNAILBOY! :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Not a friggin' chance in hell, maggot!!!! Snarknads keeps laying down his snail trails and I keep putting out my snail bait . . .

Yeah, fat chance of that happening, Kitty. Everybody knows that for snails and slugs in the garden you put out shallow dishes of cheap <font size=4>BEER!!</font size=4> Somehow I can't imagine you sharing your beer with the snails. Maybe after it comes back out of you, but not before. :D:D:D

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

[YAWN] Damn smoke detector low battery indicator started going off at 6am today. Feck it, let me burn up, I need my damn sleep. [/YAWN]

Finally finished that crap-hole BDLRM. Only 16%?!?!?!? That maggot deserves a swift kick in the fork.

olives.jpg

mike_the_wino will understand, others will not understand.