Sometimes the Waffle gets the Bear, and Sometimes the Bear gets the Waffle!

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

[YAWN] Damn smoke detector low battery indicator started going off at 6am today. Feck it, let me burn up, I need my damn sleep. [/YAWN]

Finally finished that crap-hole BDLRM. Only 16%?!?!?!? That maggot deserves a swift kick in the fork.

olives.jpg

mike_the_wino will understand, others will not understand. </font>

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dave H:

Yeah, fat chance of that happening, Kitty. Everybody knows that for snails and slugs in the garden you put out shallow dishes of cheap <font size=4>BEER!!</font>

Along with three course meals and a fine selection of suitable wines?

You're a very strange Maggot, DaveH!

In Australia, we step on our snails (basically because we never share beer with pests, unless they're bigger than us and have nasty, sharp, gnashing teeth and go GRHGHGRHGHRG GRHGRHGRHGRHGR GHRHRGHRGHRG....oh keeeerist, I think I just scared myself)

Mace

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Puppy Update:

Second batch of film is off to the lab. If anyone is interested in piccies lemme know. Last vaccinations today and Loki weighed in at 19lbs, 8ozs...up from 14lbs, 3oz just 4 weeks ago.

SHUT UP!!! RARR AGRGA RAGRAGR G! :mad: :mad: :mad:

To enlighten Mace: Much like the occasional Aussie, snails and slugs are attracted to the smell of beer and they will DROWN themselves in it. While you may be willing to stay up all night every night to stomp on snails, more normal people prefer an alternative system. :rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D

To enlighten Mace: Much like the occasional Aussie, snails and slugs are attracted to the smell of beer and they will DROWN themselves in it. While you may be willing to stay up all night every night to stomp on snails, more normal people prefer an alternative system. :rolleyes::D:rolleyes::D

But...

Yeh but...

We prefer keeping our beer. :mad:

Mace

Puppy Update:

Second batch of film is off to the lab. If anyone is interested in piccies lemme know. Last vaccinations today and Loki weighed in at 19lbs, 8ozs...up from 14lbs, 3oz just 4 weeks ago.

Crikey I hope this mongrel goes Cujo on your sorry @ss when it is full grown -or at the very least a good nip at your danglies :mad:

cujo.jpg.

...Much like the occasional Aussie, snails and slugs are attracted to the smell of beer and they will DROWN themselves in it....

Occasional Aussie?!?!? It's damn near a feckin law in that upside down place.

As to the comments made by Slapstick & Lick: feh. And a pox on ye.

As you obviously know as much about dogs as you do about tactics I shall attempt to slow your headlong rush to complete idiocy. Australian Cattle Dogs of the best breeding, i.e. Loki, are not apt to nip their owners in their privates. They are more likely to nip strangers, passers-by, complete boobs and such.

Please to be stopping by when you are in NoCal so Loki can play fetch with your abnormally small, cat-like testes.

As to the comments made by Slapstick & Lick: feh. And a pox on ye.

Loki, are not apt to nip their owners in their privates. They are more likely to nip strangers, passers-by, <font size=70>COMPLETE BOOBS AND SUCH !</font size=70>

Err, do you realize that you fall into this category maestro??