Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Seriously: Why Are Peng Challenge Women So Cool?

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, lookie. Ain't it cute? Boo has his very own personal groupie. Does axehole follow you everywhere out of devotion, or do you bribe it? Is it paper trained?

Does anyone here know the rules within Schloss Cess on leashes?

Originally posted by rleete:

Oh, lookie. Ain't it cute? Boo has his very own personal groupie. Does axehole follow you everywhere out of devotion, or do you bribe it? Is it paper trained?

Does anyone here know the rules within Schloss Cess on leashes?

I'm not aware of any lease law, you drunk.

p.s. dalem, MrSpkr, Seanachai, Nidan, Lars, Leeo, Joe, Moriarty, Papa Kahn and V42 all owe me moves.

Get with the program, you stains!

[ July 24, 2004, 12:55 PM: Message edited by: Boo Radley ]

DUES. Ok everyone, it's now almost the end of July and I still haven't received ANYONE'S payments for this month. Remember, this thread can only be sustained if you send me your dues. $20 a month is not a lot to ask. Send cash or money orders only. Please email me for my mailing address if you have lost it.

Thank you, and continue to enjoy the thread.

Originally posted by Kitty:

DUES. Ok everyone, it's now almost the end of July and I still haven't received ANYONE'S payments for this month. Remember, this thread can only be sustained if you send me your dues. $20 a month is not a lot to ask. Send cash or money orders only. Please email me for my mailing address if you have lost it.

Thank you, and continue to enjoy the thread.

I sent you my sauce instead.

Okay, Mrspkr. Bring it on, CMAK is mine. And you will be too, unless you cheat. What am I saying? He's a lawyer, the very definition of cheater.

Dale, since when have you ever known a woman to fight fair? Not gonna happen.

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

I also got married today!!

Really? I thought Peng was already married? Are you now a "mormon wife"? </font>

Originally posted by YK2:

I also got married on 23rd July, but it was 23yrs ago...

Then you must have been married at what? Six?

You can't be a day over 29, at most!

(A little buttering up of the boss ladies never hurts)

Still puzzling over Breakwind's post. "Do they ever play a game????" I can only assume he means the women of the ping thread and playing CM. The answer is yes, you gravy swilling, donut eating, Joisy putz. And not only do I play but I do it so well that I'd beat your scabby arse 'til the pus stops running out of all the zits on it, and make you type it all in your signature. :mad:

Now if you'll excuse me I think I just made myself sick.