The Boy With The Thorn In His Side, The Peng Thread Has Been Challenged

**YK2**

And the young man answered, 'It is not for Him that I am weeping, but for myself. I too have changed water into wine, and I have healed the leper and given sight to the blind. I have walked upon the waters, and from the dwellers in the tombs I have cast out devils. I have fed the hungry in the desert where there was no food, and I have raised the dead from their narrow houses, and at my bidding, and before a great multitude of people, a barren fig-tree withered away. All things that this man has done I have done also. And yet they have not crucified me.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

Oh a bit of size comparison happening huh?

Hmmm.

Let's see.

Rune, Berli and I have had CMAK for a few months now and we also get our names in the manual!!!

Yep, Ours is bigger.

Mace

Swine. But MY name is in the manual of ANOTHER game, and I'd say that even though we measure the combined length of you three against me alone, it is still a very close call.

This can only be settled in one way.

Send me a setup. 2000p, 1941 somewhere in the desert, everything random. You pick sides.

Originally posted by Moriarty:

Are you saying that Satan, who has the CMAK game, is an American? Rather novel concept.

Sheesh, all those Iranians have been chanting it for the last twenty odd years and still he hasn't heard the news...

SSN Hint Of The Day: Walk very slowly, and make sure nobody can get past you.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Oh a bit of size comparison happening huh?

Hmmm.

Let's see.

Rune, Berli and I have had CMAK for a few months now and we also get our names in the manual!!!

Yep, Ours is bigger.

Mace

Swine. But MY name is in the manual of ANOTHER game, and I'd say that even though we measure the combined length of you three against me alone, it is still a very close call.

This can only be settled in one way.

Send me a setup. 2000p, 1941 somewhere in the desert, everything random. You pick sides. </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moriarty:

Are you saying that Satan, who has the CMAK game, is an American? Rather novel concept.

Sheesh, all those Iranians have been chanting it for the last twenty odd years and still he hasn't heard the news...</font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

At my request, BFC agreed not to dedicate the game to me, and pulled the full page photo of me with said dedication from the manual.

Bozo.gif

</font>

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Hate to drop names, but my name is in the manual as well.

Pillock.

Steve

So you had a crayon and a Language Arts coach nearby. Congratulations. </font>

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Its arrived...arrived I say! Now to unwrap the cellophane and get to loading.

Try not to injure yourself. Perhaps you should have an adult (or maybe someone in the Navy, if all else fails) help you with any sharp objects.

Steve

iik iiik iiik

I'm sorry, are you talking to me? In that tone?

I'd say the quality of the squires around here is depressing indeed. Where is the wit, where is the panache, where is the quality? Its bad...bad I tell you.

How bad?

First, imagine getting stuck at work doing three extra hours of unpayed overtime just because some idiot forgot to tell you about an important deal that has to be prepared before tomorrow....Then he calls you at 5 pm and tell you the good news. Then after spending three hours writing that horribly horribly boring paper, your computer crashes, and the auto recovery wont work, so you have to start all over again.

But thats only the beginning...THEN, after spending those extra six hours at work, you come home and find your wife in bed with some guy. Not only that, but the guy turns out to be the same guy who beat you up in school twice a week. Now he looks at you with a smile that brings back all those moments of agony and pain from your youth. Your wife has a breakdown and admits that that guy is the father of "your" two kids because she never wanted to have kids with you so she made damn sure to have protection everytime you had sex, but made sure to get pregnant with that guy instead, because she has always loved him. And now she wants a divorce.

Yeah, pretty bad, but still not bad enough. No, its worse, like if you would leave the house after that and go down to the pub to get stinking drunk. After spending a couple of hours doing nothing but downing shooters and tequila, a really good looking girl comes up to you and she starts rubbing herself against you. So you stand there at the bar making out with this woman, when the bartender takes you aside and whispers "doesnt that "woman" have a rather large adams-apple?"

Alright, so after spending 6 extra hours at work, finding out your wife has been cheating on you for the past two years, and you are not the father of your kids, and after spending 45 mins making out with a guy at your favourite bar, you decide to go home.

But on the way home you are abducted by space aliens. They whisk you out into space in their fancy ship and then they remove all your clothes and lock in some bent over position to a metal table. Then they spend hours experimenting with their newest anal-probe.

Then they return you to your house, but they forget to do that "erase-memory"-thingy they always do, AND they forget to remove the anal probe. So now you have to call the paramedics and ask for help to remove some metallic thing from your ass "because the aliens left it there". Then at the hospital they remove the probe and it turns out that the newest model alien anal probe looks exactly like a spoon. So now you are getting weird looks from the doctors who are asking themselves "so why did this guy shove a spoon up his ass?"

THAT bad.

Now Shoosh.

First, imagine getting stuck at work doing three extra hours of unpayed overtime just because some idiot forgot to tell you about an important deal that has to be prepared before tomorrow....Then he calls you at 5 pm and tell you the good news. Then after spending three hours writing that horribly horribly boring paper, your computer crashes, and the auto recovery wont work, so you have to start all over again.

But thats only the beginning...THEN, after spending those extra six hours at work, you come home and find your wife in bed with some guy. Not only that, but the guy turns out to be the same guy who beat you up in school twice a week. Now he looks at you with a smile that brings back all those moments of agony and pain from your youth. Your wife has a breakdown and admits that that guy is the father of "your" two kids because she never wanted to have kids with you so she made damn sure to have protection everytime you had sex, but made sure to get pregnant with that guy instead, because she has always loved him. And now she wants a divorce.

Yeah, pretty bad, but still not bad enough. No, its worse, like if you would leave the house after that and go down to the pub to get stinking drunk. After spending a couple of hours doing nothing but downing shooters and tequila, a really good looking girl comes up to you and she starts rubbing herself against you. So you stand there at the bar making out with this woman, when the bartender takes you aside and whispers "doesnt that "woman" have a rather large adams-apple?"

Alright, so after spending 6 extra hours at work, finding out your wife has been cheating on you for the past two years, and you are not the father of your kids, and after spending 45 mins making out with a guy at your favourite bar, you decide to go home.

But on the way home you are abducted by space aliens. They whisk you out into space in their fancy ship and then they remove all your clothes and lock in some bent over position to a metal table. Then they spend hours experimenting with their newest anal-probe.

Then they return you to your house, but they forget to do that "erase-memory"-thingy they always do, AND they forget to remove the anal probe. So now you have to call the paramedics and ask for help to remove some metallic thing from your ass "because the aliens left it there". Then at the hospital they remove the probe and it turns out that the newest model alien anal probe looks exactly like a spoon. So now you are getting weird looks from the doctors who are asking themselves "so why did this guy shove a spoon up his ass?"

Hey Hortlund, next time you have the urge to share your vision of a "dream date" with us, please refrain.

Thanks.

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Its arrived...arrived I say! Now to unwrap the cellophane and get to loading.

Try not to injure yourself. Perhaps you should have an adult (or maybe someone in the Navy, if all else fails) help you with any sharp objects.

Steve </font>

...which later evolved into an unhealthy obsession with rounded, plastic, vibratory objects (I am guessing the earlier experimentation with sharpened vibratory objects did not go so well, resulting in permanent scarring; you should have observed mom's rules after leaving home.)

Why do you have this consistent fascination with masturbatory or other odd sexual practices? Did you get it from being cooped up on ships too long or were you like this before you signed up?

In any event, you are not only a pillock, but a thoroughly boring and useless one as well. Sod off.

Steve

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

iik iiik iiik

I'm sorry, are you talking to me? In that tone?

I'd say the quality of the squires around here is depressing indeed. Where is the wit, where is the panache, where is the quality? Its bad...bad I tell you.

How bad?

THAT bad.

Now Shoosh. </font>

See...? Sad really. Where is the wit, the audacity, the bravado, the style. Nothing...

I mean all he does is verbaly vomit all over himself and expect it to provoke some sort of reaction other than utter disgust amongst the listeners. I mean its so bad I dont even want to quote his post because it will only clog up my own like a big fat smelly turd on a birthday cake.

*sigh*

Where is the horse and rider? Where is the horn that was blowing? They have passed like rain in the mountains, like wind in the meadows.

Originally posted by dalem:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

BB WILL BE UNISTALLED IN FAVOR OF THE NEW FLAVA!

All AK challenges accepted, kinda like Freddy Mercury.

Send me a setup then. Its about time we squared off you and me.

"Taking of Sidi Rezegh" sound ok to you? You pick sides.