Pimp my TNT-chucking ride, it's the Cheery Waffle Thread

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Hey Axe, congratulations on prolonging the most horrendous display of UBB-futility in the <font size=1> other </font> thread since Mike's abortive attempts at [][b/bb/]bb]bolding. :mad: :mad:

I live to serve!

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

<font size=1> ...if you know what's good for you.. </font>

:mad: :mad:

Looky how the maggots crawl out of the carcass. :mad: </font>

Originally posted by _Axe_:

Hey Axe, congratulations on prolonging the most horrendous display of UBB-futility in the <font size=1> other </font> thread since Mike's abortive attempts at [][b/bb/]bb]bolding. :mad: :mad:

I live to serve! </font>

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by _Axe_:

I live to serve! </font>

Well? Try the Murphy's Stout yet? :mad: No.

Send me the turn yet? No.

Do you think they kept you at the job interview for three hours and the interviewer walked you out because they were buying time while they evacuated the building because you had a badger on your chin? Yes. :mad: :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Axe, you ignorant slut! :mad:

Quit encouraging the (apparently) most recent incarnation of GF/TtE in *MY* MBT!!! Yes, *mine* because I started the damned thing! :mad:

Bwahahaha!! Just as long as he stays out of here.

The piece of filthy scum. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

Do you think they kept you at the job interview for three hours and the interviewer walked you out because they were buying time while they evacuated the building because you had a badger on your chin? Yes. :mad: :mad:

Ha! He had one too! They're quite the fashion rage these days, doncha know!

Axe, you ignorant slut!

Quit encouraging the (apparently) most recent incarnation of GF/TtE in *MY* MBT!!! Yes, *mine* because I started the damned thing! :mad:

The piece of filthy scum. :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

[qb] Axe, you ignorant slut!

The piece of filthy scum. :mad: /qb]</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Ha! He had one too! They're quite the fashion rage these days, doncha know! </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

[qb] Axe, you ignorant slut!

The piece of filthy scum. :mad: /qb]</font>

We'd just flick boogers on him 'til he left.

Maggot photos and snot flicking....this type of kulcha makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

*reaches over to the CMAK disk to process his turns*

Bugger it. I'll kill krauts in hand to hand combat instead!

*grabs the BiA DVD and plays that instead*

Mace

GGGRRGAAAARGHHHHH!!!! I'd like to thank whatever maggot got my email addy and sent it to every nutter in the world. Please contact me for your special TNT look-alike alarm clock. Give me your mailing address and you'll know it's your reward because it will have the name 'Ted Kazynski' in the return address.

After the Africans gave up, the British barristers tried. Then the Chinese tried. Now it seems we have another UN scandal on our hands. This is a new one.

SADDAM PALACE

Dear Sir,

I got your contact from the World Trade Organisation directory of the US,Canada& European Union and I am very sorry to interrupt your peace since you are not expecting to receive any mail from me.

However, I was obliged to do so due to the importance and urgency of the message. I crave your indulgence,and want to reassure you that I mean well and that it is only for our mutual good. So please do not be embarrassed.

My name is Dr.Michael Hammer, I am a social worker with an international-Governmental/Voluntary organization based in Africa. I am the Accounts/ Project Director in-charge of the Middle East regional representation. Our organization, through local NGO'S and other Agencies and in partnership with the United Nations High Commission for Refugees, UNHCR, UNESCO, etc works and sponsors development projects and social services in some third world/developing countries, assistance and re-settlement of victims of natural disaster, civil wars and Refugees, displaced/oppressed children and minority people around the world.

I am just back from Iraq where in the cause of performing our duties we found a huge amount of cash in an abandoned Palace, I reached an agreement with the members of my team whom are UN officials and we agreed to keep this money to ourselves and then moved the box out of Iraq to Europe (with their immunity as UN officials they are not searched at borders or airports). Now, I am in need of a reliable and trustworthy person or company overseas whom I can confidently work with since my work does not permit me to own a foreign bank account or any personal business until retirement, I have the honor to confide this information in you and to request for your pleasure to assist to receive and secure the money in your account, pending our retirement from service.

Please understand that my approach to you is based only on my positive reasoning and on the belief that you will not disappoint or betray me at last. The amount is fairly huge and we have agreed that on completion of the deal, you will retain some reasonable percentage of the money(20%) as a compensation for your assistance.the amount of the money is FIFTEEN POINT FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS To consider our official positions, reputation and integrity, especially,the opportunities in the business itself, it is very necessary that all due care be taken so that we do not miss the opportunity due to carelessness.

You are therefore expected and advised to display high degree of maturity,responsibility and understanding in handling this information. I will give you all the details in my next mail when you have indicated your interest and commitment to work with me. Always remember that this is the highest confidence and trust any person can repose on the other, especially when it is considered that we did not know ourselves before. I hope you will honor me too.

We can come over to join you for sharing and to guarantee that we have unlimited access to you before and when the funds hit your account.Moreso for an effective and easy communiation I will advice that you furnish me with your telephone, cell and I eagerly await your positive response.

Best regards,

Dr.Michael Hammer

GRGGRAAAARGH!!!! Wait 'til I report you, MAAAGGOOOT! Poor Goofy Anon(ymous). They'll hang him for sure on this one! :mad: :mad: :mad: :D

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Billinaire????

So do you want a rematch maggot?? :mad:

Yeah, 'billinaire'. If I actually answered these maggots, I'd be billed tons of money. That's how the scam works, eh?

You may choose the instrument of your death. The Sta-puft Marshmallow Man has been done. :mad: