Civilians and Civilian Vehicles in CM2? Your thoughts?

Znarf

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NewbieDragon:

WAR PROPAGANDA, nothing is true the SS where pretty decent guys. If I where around then, i would have joined them.

No further comment is necessary from me, I am sure. </font>

Originally posted by NewbieDragon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

WAR PROPAGANDA, nothing is true the SS where pretty decent guys. If I where around then, i would have joined them.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Originally posted by Seanachai:

The fact is, some of these topics have been discussed so often and so much that when they're brought up for the nth time (and often not as thoughtfully as you attempted), the only people still happy to throw themselves into the discussion are usually those who, like V, want to go off on their own little diatribes that are only marginally related to the original topic, or are too new to the Forum to have seen any of the previous discussions. Others are simply silly or flippant.

I was responding to some very questionable posts. I have been in this exact thread probably a dozen other times on this and other forums, I should have known better, but I'm prone to acting on impulse at times.

I don't quite see how you can define my posts in this thread as a "diatribe." I don't think the definition fits, but to each his own. Maybe there was a dash of bitterness in there...

This thread was worthwhile simply for the enjoyment of watching V and Grog Dorosh show each other their teeth while snarling 'Oh yeah?! Well that's what I think too, you swine!', as well as their sheepish foot shuffling while they decided whether they should hug after realizing they were in agreement.

Glad you enjoyed that. Just had my fangs sharpened to a fine point, its nice to show them off.

:D

Kudos to V for the most pointless use of a graphic to not really make a point about something that had almost nothing to do with the original topic. Lest we forget.

Can I use that as my sig? I like the way it flows.

You are right though, it was pretty pointless, I'll use the "acting on impulse" defense again on that one. smile.gif

One thing I can say about that picture is that at least its not a pile of corpses.

Originally posted by V:

I don't quite see how you can define my posts in this thread as a "diatribe." I don't think the definition fits, but to each his own. Maybe there was a dash of bitterness in there...

Yes, well, 'hyberbole' is one of my trademarks.

Originally posted by V:

Can I use that as my sig? I like the way it flows.

Of course. It does you credit that you recognize the satirical intent.

Originally posted by V:

You are right though, it was pretty pointless, I'll use the "acting on impulse" defense again on that one. smile.gif

One thing I can say about that picture is that at least its not a pile of corpses.

No prob, actually. I'm almost completely insane, and go off on all sorts of weird diatribes myself.

I wouldn't let you off so easily, despite your extremely reasonable and mature behaviour, but I don't want to compromise the sense of complete disdain I feel for the creature that calls itself 'Newbiedragon'.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Please can anyone respond to my Democracy text?

Isn't there a men's room somewhere that you should be cleaning? </font>

Please can anyone respond to my Democracy text?

Pay attention to me, pay attention to me, pay attention to me.

Like I would give you that which you so obviously desire.

Wait -- I just did.

Oh bother.

Steve

Friggin' UBB.

[ January 28, 2004, 09:58 AM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]