Modern Armor Mod for Combat Mission?

The closest that you could come to post-WWII armored combat using CMAK would be a 1950s Golan Heights battle with Syrian PzIVs and Stugs vs Israeli Shermans and ACs. That'd at least be a reason to combine open desert terrain with 1945 armor.

In CMBB I suppose you could pit Russian Lend-Lease Shermans versus Germans captured T34-85s in a VERY rough Korean war scenario. :D;)

Originally posted by MikeyD:

The closest that you could come to post-WWII armored combat using CMAK would be a 1950s Golan Heights battle with Syrian PzIVs

Ah, didn't know that. But afterall, my question seems to be answerd: No more changing the game than graphics and sound.

Jens

Originally posted by jens198:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MikeyD:

The closest that you could come to post-WWII armored combat using CMAK would be a 1950s Golan Heights battle with Syrian PzIVs

Ah, didn't know that. But afterall, my question seems to be answerd: No more changing the game than graphics and sound.

Jens </font>