Combat Mission Combat Photography

I thought this might be an excellent oppurtunity for all us players out there to post pictures of the wonderful CM series (both BB and AK) in action!

C'mon everyone, exercise you photography talents!

I'll start the ball rolling:

ss1.jpg

Flamethrower team hitches a ride off a T34/85.

ss2.jpg

T34 demolishing a house where german troops are taking cover.

ss3.jpg

A Valentine getting brewed up on the russian steppes.

ss4.jpg

Geman heer forming up behind platoon HQ in wintery city fighting.

ss5.jpg

Come get some!!

ss6.jpg

Today is NOT a good day to die.

Some of you will recognise the mods in my screenies :D

I'll post some CMAK screenies tomorrow. Meanwhile, fill this thread up, guys!

P.S To keep loading times minimum, I think it would be preferable to post pics under 100k.

[ February 16, 2004, 08:40 AM: Message edited by: MAsta_KFC ]

I wish I could record a movie clip, because I had an awesome replay last night! I was watching from the perspective of a British infantry squad that was taking pot shots at an Italian armored car headed right for their position at full speed. The small arms fire was just ricocheting off the car when all of the sudden it EXPLODED into a huge fireball and rolled to a stop about 5 meters in front of them! I thought the infantry got lucky at first, but it turned out one of my Valentine's picked it off in mid-sprint with it's first shot. It may not sound like that much being descibed, but you had to see it. With the timing and camera angle it looked just like a scripted scene from a movie - I think I watched it about 20 times! :D

[ February 16, 2004, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: Ansbach ]

phil, most of Andrew's german unis for bb work in ak. get em at cmmods. building in pic is juju's berlin buildings for bb. i dl'd and installed last night for going to town remake battle. worked for me. i also used ed's buildings. i like his snow, but not the green color. i'm still playing with bo and bb buildings for nw europe.