A trip down memory lane at Der Kessel

Thanks for posting those. The site is nice and fast for a modem as well.

Could you zip all the old CMBO stuff in one zip for any one who wants the lot, as there have been many people asking for them on the forum since the old site closed down.

I hope the new site goes well.

Pulled these down last night -- thanks very much. I'm really psyched to try out Chance Encounter, since it might be my favorite CM scenario of all (though Der Manstein Kommt and A Morning Commute from the Stalingrad Pack are right there, too).

Any chance you'll convert your Kunersdorf map to CMAK? That's one of my favorites for Quick Battle use.

These were fantastic. They really took me back to plaing the same scenarios over and over waiting for the full version. Thanks.

One thing I noticed that has really changed over the years as far as gameplay is time. I never remember feeling pressed for time in these scenarios in BB, but I'm really strapped for time playing VoT in AK (similar experience in LD). The suppression rules and better FOW mean that it takes far longer to root out defenders without getting hosed yourself. The defense seems to pop in and out of visibility much more regularly now making targeting harder and headlong rushes across 80m of open ground opposed by MGs don't seem to work too well anymore.

If anyone is going to play these PBEM, I would recommend adding 10min.