Yummy Yummy Yummy, I've Got the Peng Challenge in My Tummy!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Be nice, Mace

Be nice?

Two things:

x) Australian

19.7) Government Worker

My 'nice' gland has well and truly atrophied over time due to lack of use.

Btw, haven't you got some more fine WW2 reenactment photos to post or somefink?

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Be nice, Mace

Be nice?

Two things:

x) Australian

19.7) Government Worker

My 'nice' gland has well and truly atrophied over time due to lack of use.

Btw, haven't you got some more fine WW2 reenactment photos to post or somefink?

Mace </font>

Shut up, Leeeeeo. They aren't surrendering. They're so bored with your lackidasical attack that they're entertaining themselves by doing the "Macarana".

I'd write more, but I'm IMing Seanachai right now. Poor Gnome. He's having these sad delusions where he's a popular sports figure being stopped in public to give autographs.

I've told him to lay off the Wheaties...

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Ive heard that he is Seanachai's new French maid (Baghdad Bob that is, not Lars).

You're just bitter because I pointed out (quite accurately), that you were arguing like a complete and utter halfwit out in the Real World.

It's alright, Hortlund, fellow me lad. In here, no one can tell from your posts that you've got your underwear on back to front and on over your pants...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Ive heard that he is Seanachai's new French maid (Baghdad Bob that is, not Lars).

You're just bitter because I pointed out (quite accurately), that you were arguing like a complete and utter halfwit out in the Real World.

It's alright, Hortlund, fellow me lad. In here, no one can tell from your posts that you've got your underwear on back to front and on over your pants... </font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

Thanks for the birthday wishes, dalem, Seanachi, and rleete. You all suck midget nuts.

Kitty

Cut me a break, woman! I got on at 3 AM dead drunk to post a bit of silliness, and didn't get caught up on the Thread before I posted! I didn't realize I was missing your birthday!

Happy Belated Birthday, Sky Kitty!

Bugger! This is what comes of posting without reading.

All you young people out there take note of this, and don't let it happen to you! If you fail to read the Thread carefully, you might miss something important, like Kitty's Birthday, or one of my posts.

And then where would you be, eh? I'll tell you where, lad, and I don't want your bloody mouth there by a long shot!

Originally posted by Nidan1:

BTW what ever happened to Baghdad Bob?

Some say he is alive and well, working at a Piggly Wiggly store and living in Lars' mukluks.

I heard that, given the way things are going, he's been taken on to help 'spin' the war for the current American administration. Something about admiring his positive, supportive attitude in the face of all reality.

After all, we've pretty much dropped the whole 'de-Baathistizaton' of Iraq...and look how many former Nazi military and Gestapo personal we happily brought back to America after the war to help us in our efforts against 'soon to be former allies', the Russians.

Originally posted by dalem:

SING TO ME YOU WORTHLESS GNOME-THING!!!!!

She said love, love, love is everything

I said ok, I guess, whatever

She said what does that mean

I said nothin, it's just good to have a backup plan

She said I guess that means you don't got love

I said maybe I love everyone

She said that's the same as lovin no one

I said ok, I guess, whatever

And I have a dream of a New American Language

One with a little bit more Spanish

I have a dream of a new pop music

That tells the truth, with a good beat and some nice harmonies

I have a dream

Tourist towns are a drag sometimes

But in non-tourist towns you can get beat up

Just for lookin a little different

I guess the thing to do is just stay at home

Yeah but sometimes I think the thing to do

Would be to get a place way out in Missouri

Put down as many months rent as you can part with

Tell everybody else you went to France

I said remember that conversation we had about love

I said well, I think that you were right

She said I don't remember sayin nothin about love

It must have been a fantasy of the moment

I have a dream

I have a dream

I dream of joining the Mafia

And whether people like me is unimportant

I dream of your clock radio

Waking you up with my songs

I have a dream of a New American Language

I dream of new beginnings

I dream of saturation bombing

I dream mostly about love

"A New American Language"

-Dan Bern

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Also, for those in Georgia, there is apparently a major re-enactment taking palce next weekend with TONS of armor. More info to follow.

Steve

What, the Possums are re-writing Civil War history to give themselves AFVs? Maybe they'll finally win the sodding thing, this time. Gods know no matter how many times the bitter little buggers relive it, they still lose...

Lucky us, eh? We should have let the sods win, then maybe after they seceded and settled down to inbreed themselves into an evolutionary black hole, we could have joined up with Canada and had a real country.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Poor Gnome. He's having these sad delusions where he's a popular sports figure being stopped in public to give autographs.

I've told him to lay off the Wheaties...

Bah! I wave my hand at you! I've never, ever had the delusion, nor wanted it, of being a 'sports figure'.

I have, of course, dreamed of being an internationally acclaimed brutal dictator and bon vivant.

I settled, of course, for being an Olde One of the Peng Challenge Thread. Somehow, I know that Papa Joe Stalin would understand, and that I'd still get a nod and a 'That'll do, lad' from him.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Also, for those in Georgia, there is apparently a major re-enactment taking palce next weekend with TONS of armor. More info to follow.

Steve

What, the Possums are re-writing Civil War history to give themselves AFVs? Maybe they'll finally win the sodding thing, this time. Gods know no matter how many times the bitter little buggers relive it, they still lose...

Lucky us, eh? We should have let the sods win, then maybe after they seceded and settled down to inbreed themselves into an evolutionary black hole, we could have joined up with Canada and had a real country. </font>

we could have joined up with Canada and had a real country.

Sorry, the real country's been taken.... *hoiks one on the ground*

'Ptooey'

...it's called Australia.

This here's the wattle,

a symbol of our land

can stick it in a bottle,

you can hold it in your hand

Mace

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

we could have joined up with Canada and had a real country.

Sorry, the real country's been taken.... *hoiks one on the ground*

'Ptooey'

...it's called Australia.

This here's the wattle,

a symbol of our land

can stick it in a bottle,

you can hold it in your hand

Mace </font>

Notice how the Almighty arranged things so that you lot could have your own little double-wide trailer park portion of the Globe all to yourselves?

Yah, neat isn't it.

And all that clear, flat space in the middle to hold our cricket and footy matches.

outback.jpg

btw did I mention I have enough parking for 6 cars in my drive way?

Mace

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Notice how the Almighty arranged things so that you lot could have your own little double-wide trailer park portion of the Globe all to yourselves?

Yah, neat isn't it.

And all that clear, flat space in the middle to hold our cricket and footy matches.

outback.jpg

btw did I mention I have enough parking for 6 cars in my drive way?

Mace </font>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Leeeeeo! You've sashayed yourself right into my carefully prepared trap! Your entire force is surrounded by my crack pixeltruppen and I'm slowly, inexorably, relentlessly, painfully tightening the noose!

Soon, your woefully inept apple-cheeked, corn-fed G.I's will be throwing down their weapons and begging, pleading for mercy from my Aryan wunderkins!

The baleful screams of your outclassed troops for their absent mothers will go unheard as their lives are snuffed out by my pitiless Ubermenschen!

So...other than that, how you been?

You've sashayed yourself right into my carefully prepared trap! Your entire force is surrounded by my crack pixeltruppen and I'm slowly, inexorably, relentlessly, painfully tightening the noose!

*looks around*

You've been on the turps again? Either that, or your a stark raving loony.

Mace

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

You've sashayed yourself right into my carefully prepared trap! Your entire force is surrounded by my crack pixeltruppen and I'm slowly, inexorably, relentlessly, painfully tightening the noose!

*looks around*

You've been on the turps again? Either that, or your a stark raving loony.

Mace </font>

Remember Leeeeo? Tall, undersized pinhead partial to speedos held up with suspenders?

No I don't. I normally don't make it a rule to notice someone with the brain capacity of some microscopic lifeform.

It's always got to be about you, doesn't it?
Bloody oath! I rule!!! \m/

Mace