Yummy Yummy Yummy, I've Got the Peng Challenge in My Tummy!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Buzzsaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Imagine, if you will, you are away on a business trip. It's a beautiful day by Lake Michigan; a cool breeze blowing in from the water; a walk down a clean, well-kept city street, followed by fine dining at a nice bistro (halibut with glazed strawberries and just the perfect white wine).

Steve

Eating flounder on the shore of Lake Michigan is where your horrors really began. Maybe the whole phone call was a hallucination brought on by bad fish? California restaurants are brimming with fresh, wild salmon. Juicy, fat beasties.</font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

No, the PDA.

Not even dalem is geeky enough to use a PDA...

Shouldn't you be falling off your boat or something? I imagine you'll never own a PDA until they make one that can survive total immersion </font>

Originally posted by YK2:

...can I think Nic Cage instead?

How sad to see her throw herself away on such trash. Some women just have no judgement when it comes to men. And she used to be so beautiful...once.

Someone hand me a beer, I need something to cry into.

Michael

Emrys & Shaw bring to mind another song title:

Cry me a River

Sheesh! This is the MBT not Little House on the Prairie.

BTW-Joe, you better get a <big><big>BIG</big></big> hanky when you get your next turn. You'll be wishing you were still at work.

I've decided that paying pre-teen Hmong prostitutes to read Harry Potter books to me in sleazy motel rooms while I play backgammon on my PDA is less personally degrading than allowing you to start up another Cesspool Thread.

Ask for Missy Paj Pongsuvon.

Mention my name.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I've decided that paying pre-teen Hmong prostitutes to read Harry Potter books to me in sleazy motel rooms while I play backgammon on my PDA is less personally degrading than allowing you to start up another Cesspool Thread.

Mention my name. </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Mention my name. </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Mention my name. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Backgammon ... gack.

Joe

Whatsa matter Joe, run out of fingers to count on when you roll boxcars or a 5, 6 combination? There are concepts of things like inner board and outer board that have nothing to do with your miserable life on the web...

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Backgammon ... gack.

Joe

Whatsa matter Joe, run out of fingers to count on when you roll boxcars or a 5, 6 combination? There are concepts of things like inner board and outer board that have nothing to do with your miserable life on the web... </font>

The Outerboard, I blow my left nostril in the general direction of the Outerboard.

Joe

Hold on, you might want to check out the GF in a while. I think Boo is going to break down and confess all of his disturbing fantasies concerning Miss Betty and Romper Room...

The Outerboard, I blow my left nostril in the general direction of the Outerboard.

Joe

Hold on, you might want to check out the GF in a while. I think Boo is going to break down and confess all of his disturbing fantasies concerning Miss Betty and Romper Room... </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Excuse me there Olde Man. In case you haven't noticed, the sun is up.

Bah! I wave my hand at the sun! Only weaklings clinging to the failed promises of an outmoded diurnal system pay any attention to the sun.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Excuse me there Olde Man. In case you haven't noticed, the sun is up.

Bah! I wave my hand at the sun! Only weaklings clinging to the failed promises of an outmoded diurnal system pay any attention to the sun. </font>

There is a person where I work, that looks more like a Gnome than the Gnome....except he is too tall to be a Gnome whereas the Gnome is short, like a Gnome. And of course the Gnome has the red pointy hat.

Just thought I would mention it.

Originally posted by Patchy:

There is a person where I work, that looks more like a Gnome than the Gnome....except he is too tall to be a Gnome whereas the Gnome is short, like a Gnome. And of course the Gnome has the red pointy hat.

Patchy eh ... I always liked Patch myself but it is your choice.

Is YOUR Gnome from Nome? That might explain the red pointy hat.

Joe

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Patchy:

Joe </font>

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Joe </font>