** 150mm Infantry Gun Mods Released! **

Available now at the CM Mod Database!. Totally new from-scratch BMPs are a big improvement over the original art which dated back to the days of CMBO. I finally managed to find all the missing BMPs that went into this thing, too.

Both Afrika Korps and Italian theater versions are included.

sig_afrika.jpg

sig_italy.jpg

CMBB versions are also available. If you want to see screenshots of them you'll have to go to the CMBB forum. smile.gif

Originally posted by patboy:

Hi Andrew,

very nice work indeed, and go ahead, German support need your talent ! Thanks.

Pat

Thanks for you help in getting the BMP numbers. smile.gif 4000.bmp is not for the breach block top on this gun, though. Through trial and error I found it was 4016.bmp. I think I modded a few BMPs from the 75mm leIG 18 by accident so maybe that should be next on my list! :D

Originally posted by mike8g:

Nice mods!

Andrew,

BMP #104278 is missing (in both sets - CMAK and CMBB)

Marcus

Thanks, Marcus. The original BMP for that part of the gun looks similar to the BMP that I made so I forgot to include it! The gun will more or less look the same without my updated version so I doubt anyone will notice it. I'll update the mod at CMMods.com just the same, though. smile.gif