Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

New Kübelwagen Mods Posted!

Get your hot little hands on them at the CM Mod Database.

New Afrika Korps and Italian theater Kübels for your all your favorite gamey tactics. They're based on my ancient CMBO Kübelwagen mod (my first mod ever, BTW :D ), which was, incidentally, was used by BFC as the stock CMBB Kübelwagen and the basis for the versions included in CMAK. This new example has been entirely reworked and is now not only way more historically accurate, but way more cool too! :cool:

Enough blabber--pix!

cmak_kw1.jpg

cmak_kw2.jpg

I also worked up two final versions for CMBB and posted them in the CMBB section of the database. I suppose I can show some pix of those, too.

cmbb_kw1.jpg

cmbb_kw2.jpg

And yes, I'm aware that the lighting on the spare wheel blatantly defies the laws of physics. Don't blame me--I had nothing to do with the 3D model. ;)

Originally posted by AndrewTF:

And yes, I'm aware that the lighting on the spare wheel blatantly defies the laws of physics. Don't blame me--I had nothing to do with the 3D model. ;)

Nice mods.

Physics isn't being defied, some clown just put the hub-cap of the spare on the wrong way around

(bulge upward).

Originally posted by AndrewTF:

Manx! Glad to see you're still around. After all, I blame you for getting me addicted to modding, since you hosted my very first CMBO mods way back when. smile.gif

And a pleasure it was to host them for you too. Top quality stuff!

RL puts a stop to any future CM work, although i do miss being involved in some way. Happy times! Still, i acually get to play the games now which is something i didn't get much chance to do when i was running the website.

Anyway, it's great to see so many old friends still hanging around here and i hope everyone is well.