Can You Articulate Exactly WHY you Challenge Peng?

No? Not surprising considering the class of yahoos, yarblockos and ying-yangs we get in here.

And that's not even counting the Texans.

If you've never been here before, it's because you're a gormless twit. And an SSN. (That translates to Scum Sucking Newby, which translates to loser, which translates to YOU. Don't you just love higher math?)

The name of the game is CM and if you want to play, you have to challenge someone. And by that I don't mean your basic chest thumping, poo flinging "I'll take on everyone in sight!" kind of schoolyard moronic challenge. Pick someone like yourself (i.e. a genetic mistake) and hurl invective at them. And not any old invective. Make it a taunt to tantalize the senses. Insults to inflame the soul. Be creative. Amuse us. Show us that you're worthy to stand with your head in the clouds even whilst your feet are ankle deep in the CessPool (Which is another name for this little corner of Gehenna.)

Don't mess with the Fair Ladies of the Pool, unless you want to end up doing your impression of John Bobbit. And speaking of which, while it's good to act as if you have a huge pair, don't describe them to us. Unless you want to hear wall shaking laughter.

A final note: B sharp.

Another final note: Please to be having an E-mail addy and a general location in your profile. How else can we spam you with cultural insults?

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he is there

Today is "Merdeka" - Indonesian declaration of independence. Of course, they overlook that it was a decision of the Japanese, and then, post war, due to the Americans not supporting the Dutch the same way they did the French in Vietnam, but of such are national myths made.

Still, I get the day off to contemplate what fools you all are. Especially Sturmy and Dalem.

Originally posted by Kitty:

And Boo is still way funnier. You're like this has-been Don Rickles type guy that keeps getting small cameos in old Love Boat episodes. All this drive-by smack talking that's just a shell of what it once was. *Watches your name roll up the credit screen* "Special guest stars . . . "

What's next? A Barnaby Jones spot? :mad:

Hollywood Squares, actually. Dr. Joyce Brothers had to cancel...

Originally posted by Wisbech_lad:

Today is "Merdeka" - Indonesian declaration of independence.

Indonesia is a country? I thought it was an under-funded and badly run nature preserve.

I'm sorry, Kitty, I'm just not inspired lately. It's all I can do to post Berliesque one-liners.

I think it was finding out that JJR lettered in three sports. It's taken away my faith in America.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Winkers.

Okay, I only have one question for you: Under the State's conceal and carry law, can we go out on a week day and shoot golfers? </font>

UPDATE

Power Outage is now:

<big><big><big>FOUR FECKIN DAYS</big></big></big>

Humidity is at 120%. Temp hovering in the 90's.

And then the sun comes up and it really gets hot.

My good natured and forgiving self is undergoing a complete transmogrification.

Fortunately, there is my work. This allows me to rail and moan and bitche to my heart's content.

*Sniff*

And you lot are clearly deserving.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Brought to you from the Boo Radley school of driving; post...

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />And a splinter lodged between the hood and the fender.

You have a GUITAR on the front of your car ?? :eek:

Noba. </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

UPDATE

Power Outage is now:

<big><big><big>FOUR FECKIN DAYS</big></big></big>

Humidity is at 120%. Temp hovering in the 90's.

And then the sun comes up and it really gets hot.

My good natured and forgiving self is undergoing a complete transmogrification.

Fortunately, there is my work. This allows me to rail and moan and bitche to my heart's content.

*Sniff*

And you lot are clearly deserving.

Well I feel sorry for you Boggsy....that sounds horrible. We have been spoiled with a very mild summer up north.

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />And a splinter lodged between the hood and the fender.

Noba. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Noba. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Winkers.

Okay, I only have one question for you: Under the State's conceal and carry law, can we go out on a week day and shoot golfers? </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Patchy:

Well I feel sorry for you Boggsy....that sounds horrible. We have been spoiled with a very mild summer up north.

Mild? mild?

I've been freezing my arse off! </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

And Boo is still way funnier. You're like this has-been Don Rickles type guy that keeps getting small cameos in old Love Boat episodes. All this drive-by smack talking that's just a shell of what it once was. *Watches your name roll up the credit screen* "Special guest stars . . . "

What's next? A Barnaby Jones spot? :mad:

Hollywood Squares, actually. Dr. Joyce Brothers had to cancel... </font>

Originally posted by Runyan99:

Finally, I have inspired the title of a Peng challenge thread!

I feel I've made the big time now.

[edited because my wife called to say that she saw a TECO truck driving down our street]

Yes, I am overcome with love for my fellow man.

Yes, Runyan99, you have been blessed. You have been selected by none other than Boo Radley, that great soothsayer and espouser of wisdom from Ohio for this singular honor.

Go forth now and reap the harvest of this unexpected blessing.

Hug the first person you see. Smile at your neighbor. Give a bum a dollar (my e-mail addie is in my profile, I'll send you my address).

After four days in the realm of Berli, the purgatory of no power may soon come to it's end.

Love and kisses to all.

[ August 17, 2004, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Originally posted by Runyan99:

Don't let it go to your head. Grunion. I was in a hurry and it was a toss up between this and something about Aliens and Predators Challenge Peng about his time in Cambodia, and that was too long in my opinion.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Runyan99:

Don't let it go to your head. Grunion. I was in a hurry and it was a toss up between this and something about Aliens and Predators Challenge Peng about his time in Cambodia, and that was too long in my opinion. </font>