Question ?

"...or else a lot of people will be dissapointed"

Eh, I figure people have been fantacizing about CMx2 for so long that some are guaranteed be disappointed no matter WHAT the final product looks like - like meeting Pamela Anderson in person and realizing she's just another short woman in her late 30s with bleached hair. Nobody could live up to that fantasy. ;)

If you go on the design team's website (there's a link in the BFC announcement) you can see their terra-forming program can do a pretty decent job. Not sure if its up to the desires of CMx2 dreamers where individual stones, logs and ditches are precisely rendered.

[ May 12, 2005, 07:56 AM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

Originally posted by MikeyD:

"...or else a lot of people will be dissapointed"

Eh, I figure people have been fantacizing about CMx2 for so long that some are guaranteed be disappointed no matter WHAT the final product looks like - like meeting Pamela Anderson in person and realizing she's just another short woman in her late 30s with bleached hair. Nobody could live up to that fantasy. ;)

I get your point, but Im not talking about fantasies. From what Steve said, the gfx should be better than this, and Im sure it will be.