He's a Waffle; she's a Waffle; Wouldn't you like to be a Waffle too?

Another sparkling Friday night with the collected wit and wisdom of the drunken Waffles. Oh, the thrill of it! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Soddball, do you still owe me a turn from a month or two ago? I believe I was crushing your Americans in your own scenario. Not that you'd remember it tonight. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( I seem to be having the worst luck ever, my match with Wallybob is turning into a massacre. Everytime his troops open fire I lose about five guys per burst. If it hadn't been for the fact that I actually had a Sherman take a StugIII round to the front at 100yds without being penetrated I'd wonder if something was up! It is going that bad for me :( ... :mad: :mad: Ghhhhaaaaaaaa! Must re-charge anger meter! :mad: :mad:

Damn you and your SS Wallybob! Damn the Aussie SAS (pixel version only) Axe! :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

I've had sex with everyone' parents! You wankers!!!!!!!

I'm a parent. Was it good for you? *smokes a casual cigarette after the event*

COUGH! COUGH!!! *gasp* Just remembered...don't *gasp* smoke!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mace

Originally posted by Dave H:

Another sparkling Friday night with the collected wit and wisdom of the drunken Waffles. Oh, the thrill of it! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

The other option is watching While You Were Out with Paula. In which case I would have to be much, much drunker and nowhere near -- how did you put it? -- as witty and wise. :mad:

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I have a delightful little scenario (20 turns, Italy, Allied Assault) that needs some playtesting. Any of you spank-tag playing marsupials interested?

Yeah, I'll bite. Sending you an email to that effect in a minute.

Soddy is a little too much into the 5th stage of Drunkeness.

Originally posted by Robohn:

Damn you and your SS Wallybob! :mad:

MY GOD! I've been turned into a boat. Geez, I thought I had lost weight.

Robohn: it just gets better. Sit up straight, do your homework. PAY ATTENTION! I am getting worked up to a frenzy! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Turns out to all Maggots.

Axe. Obstacles must always be covered by Direct or Indirect fire. In this case, it was both. Tonight my guys can read by the fires still burning in your TD's.

Pseudo. Ya got my StuG. That was funny though.

Robohn. You misbehaved in class. Prepare to die.

Supe. I hate your sniper. But I still win.

Aces. Do you now see the method of your execution?

Stalin's Organ. Are you still alive? Or have you encountered a terminal hangover!

Angry out lout. (that was for Goodale)

I hate you all as much as you deserve, and look forward to killing you quickly and efficiently. Bwahaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Obstacles must always be covered by Direct or Indirect fire. In this case, it was both. Tonight my guys can read by the fires still burning in your TD's.

Yes. Enjoy those propaganda leaflets we dropped. There really is a chicken in every pot in America. :mad:

[ March 27, 2004, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

*sigh*

I continue to labour under the yoke of Snarker's sig after my latest display of strategic ineptitude.

I know the drill. Another setup. I think we've had a game on the go continuously for almost a year now. I wonder who has the longest duel going on. Probably back to the beta days I would guess.

Originally posted by Wallybob:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I have a delightful little scenario (20 turns, Italy, Allied Assault) that needs some playtesting. Any of you spank-tag playing marsupials interested?

Yeah, I'll bite. Sending you an email to that effect in a minute.

Soddy is a little too much into the 5th stage of Drunkeness. </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

*sigh*

I continue to labour under the yoke of Snarker's sig after my latest display of strategic ineptitude.

I know the drill. Another setup. I think we've had a game on the go continuously for almost a year now. I wonder who has the longest duel going on. Probably back to the beta days I would guess.

Here's what we do: you take 1000 points of ubertanks, I'll take a zook and that way you'll wi.. hmmm. Better make that 5000 points of ubertanks and I'll take only a conscript cook... no, wait... he'll just crisp your lips, maggot!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

We could make this easy. Skip the setup, sending of turns, etc. and just tattoo the sig on your forehead (to suffer the cruel taunts of others at your fate) and inside your eyelids so you always see the results of crossing your arch-nemesis.

I mean, the outcome is pre-ordained. :rolleyes: BUAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!