He's a Waffle; she's a Waffle; Wouldn't you like to be a Waffle too?

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Queen Emma, it may interest you to know that on the Fiefdom Forum, Xavori has nominated the two of us to become the future parents of the Antichrist. Maybe these CBers have thinner elephant hide, or more vestiges of brains, than I thought. Naah, surely not. :D

As far as the whole Antichrist parenting thing is concerned, I'd like to talk it over with my wife first and see what she thinks. :D:D:D:D

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Not telling.

Ya! A lady never tells, and a gentleman never asks.

Or is that a lady never farts, and a gentleman never asks?

I forget. :mad: :mad: :mad:

While I'm here - Macey's beer content:

To drink my weight, I would have to chug 146 pints of beer!or

236 bottles of beer!

How big is your beer belly?

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Wallybob:

357 Beers. Get it? 357. I have an aggressive Beer number. Fear me. I will taunt you unmercifully until you surrender. Ask Axe or Goodale.

I am the bloody Beerman! Rock on!

You, like, wanna have another game after <big><big>I MASH YOUR POXY ITALIANS INTO THE DESERT SANDS</BIG></BIG>?

I'm off beer for a few days while I get rid of the bucketful (5 litres) of duty-free Saphire gin & Bundaberg Black Rum I need to get rid of.......(hic) :D

Hokay, Maggot. It really doesn't take a lot of skill to mash my poxy Italians into the sands. Ooohhhh, I am impressed. Matildas vs. 13/40's. Big whup.

Italy. Against real Nazis. With real tanks. And real hangovers from duty-free gin.

Enjoy.

Turns out to all, and to all a Maggot infested night.

Ace pilot? you still out there?

Oh: A grr for the masses.

GRRAAAGGGHHHHHH!!

Ace pilot hasn't sent anything back for a month or two now, so one of you pitiful sh*t eating maggots needs to line up for game now. Not ten minutes from now, not 30 seconds from now. NOW DAMMIT! MOVE WITH A PURPOSE YOU WORTHLESS SONS NEW DELHI WHORES! WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY IS SLOWING YOU DOWN? YOU DON"T HAVE TIME TO THINK ABOUT MOMMY AND DADDY AND YOUR GIRL FROM WEST BUMF*CK; YOU HESITATE, YOU DIE!

I suppose thats in the spirit of things here, yes?

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Apologies ladies and germ-infested maggot puss-sacks. No turns tonight.

For the reading-impaired amongst you. :mad:

Now I'm at work, working for the man so he doesn't have to work and can continue working at being the man.

:confused:

Wha happen?