He's a Waffle; she's a Waffle; Wouldn't you like to be a Waffle too?

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yowza.

Turns out last night, let everyone celebrate!

I would say nasty, horrible thingys about Keke and his pillbox of doom, but it was bleeding Teddy Windsor who gave him the damn thing while giving me ANTI TANK GUNS when I start off SIXTY F'ING MILES FROM THE DAMN FRONT LINES!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

The idea of infighting Penguins is like something awful from a Lovecraft story (the aptly named "At the Mountains of Madness" springs to mind). Glad the fighting stopped, I'd hate for Boo to lose his little van by the river.

Originally posted by Becket:

Yowza.

The idea of infighting Penguins is like something awful from a Lovecraft story (the aptly named "At the Mountains of Madness" springs to mind). Glad the fighting stopped, I'd hate for Boo to lose his little van by the river.

I make notes of all your snide remarks, you know.

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Waaaaallllllyyyyyyy !!! You gamey bastiche! :mad: :mad: :mad: Quit sending your crews over the hill as a screen. You're confusing my pixeltruppen and wasting my ammo. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Bwahahaha!! Embrace it in all its gameyness.

And, yes, Snarker -- I know there are no rules.

Well, one rule. I rule and you all suck. :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

And, yes, Snarker -- I know there are no rules.

Well, one rule. I rule and you all suck. :mad:

I'm thinking that Axe may be going away for a nice long rest. This post makes it painfully obvious that he has lost all touch with reality. :D

Happy belated Birthday, dear Emma. :D Sorry to be so far behind. Are you playing Fiefdom again?

Originally posted by Dave H:

I'm thinking that Axe may be going away for a nice long rest.

Yes, rest is good. Heeehhheeehhhe hah eahhheh aehaheheaheahaeh eahhah yaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Paula's parents just bought a place in Ormond Beach. We can stay for free whenever we want. Boggs -- you're buying the first round.

Paula's parents just bought a place in Ormond Beach. We can stay for free whenever we want. Boggs -- you're buying the first round.

If you had said You're Firing the first round, I would say, come on down!

If you somehow do find your way to the great state of FLORIDA, I would of course be honored to provide counsel and advice. You may, as is your want, try to muddle through on your own. Let me know when you're coming.

Originally posted by rune:

Boggsy,

Make sure the tides are going out before having him go for a swim. Oh, and if it looks like he will make it to shore, make sure you yell for immigration to stop him before feet dry.

Rune

SHHH!!!!!

I was going to use the old Travel Trailer ruse on him. First you ask them if they would like to take a free ride in a Gulf Stream.

The excitement of riding a Winnebago causes their synapses to fuse long enough for me to point out into the Atlantic and say, "Just over the horizon, the Gulf Stream of your dreams". This is followed by joyous shouts and a mad dash out into the ocean, where they slowly paddle out of sight.

Sadly, they usually wash up on the beach in Virginia and some, like Snarker move on to Pennsyltucky to settle. Dave H went to Indiana, nobody knows why.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

If you somehow do find your way to the great state of FLORIDA, I would of course be honored to provide counsel and advice. You may, as is your want, try to muddle through on your own. Let me know when you're coming.

Counsel and advise away 'cause if you think I'm going to drive a million miles and not have a drink or two with a fellow CMer you're crazier than MasterGoodale.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Counsel and advise away 'cause if you think I'm going to drive a million miles and not have a drink or two with a fellow CMer you're crazier than MasterGoodale. </font>

Well, I just opened my first Beck's.

Is it a twist off?

Nein!!! :mad: :mad:

Where the hell did I put those Band-aids? :mad:

Reminds me of a story -- apocryphal of course -- I heard about Gordie Howe.

Long retired, the hockey hall of fame star was entertaining some people at a barbecue, including some brewery reps that were trying to land him as a spokesperson. Six feet tall, weighing 205 pounds in his prime, Howe was known for his strength, determination and elbows.

So, anyway, he had heard about these new "twist off" beer caps. The afternoon progresses and he's twisting them off, one by one. Towards the end of the party he approaches the brewery reps.

"Guys, I think these twist offs are great and I'd like to invest in the company and act as your spokesman. Just one problem though. My wife's having a hell of a time getting them off and I've been having to open them for her. Can you do anything about that?"

"Well Mr. Howe, we're honored and happy to hear your interest in the product. There's just one thing though. We haven't started making twist offs yet."

ROFL!! I was going to suggest Olde E, the same brand in the movie Menace 2 Society.

"Yo, gimme some of that Olde E."

"I feel sorry for your mother."

"What you say about my momma?"

Check out the reviews for Olde E here.

No wonder folks are shootin’ up the hood. I’d be getting’ my gat too if I had to walk around with a 40 of this in my hand all day.

Man Im happy I dont have to live in a roach condominium and drink this any more

The taste was semi bitter with the grainy thing going on again. The skunk was still there too, though not as strong. Even though it's clear that this isn't my favorite beer, I would drink it again. For my biatches.

[ March 26, 2004, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]