He's a Waffle; she's a Waffle; Wouldn't you like to be a Waffle too?

<big>Top of the Morning, maggots!!,</big>

As fascinating as all of the stories were about the idiot tourists and the grizzly that was too slow to catch 86smopuim, I can't take the picture of Grizzly Adams. That dopey grin is just too far over the edge. The guy made my skin crawl.

I guess Kitty and YK2 and others are off playing Fiefdom, so the posts are probably going to be sparse for a while. Anybody know how much longer before Seanachai returns to remind us how inferior the Cheery Waffles are to the <font size=1>penguins</font size=1>?

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feedback!!!! must have Feedback!!!! on the scenarios I sent to you all. NOW!

Sheesh, even if in the middle of one, let me know how it is going.

failure to give feedback, means I'll ask Moon to lock every Waffler thread until I get feedback.

Muah ha ha ha haaaaaa

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

failure to give feedback, means I'll ask Moon to lock every Waffler thread until I get feedback.

Muah ha ha ha haaaaaa

Rune

You want feedback, Sparky? How's this: giving a person mortars when the visibility is lower than the minimum range is just cruel.

Originally posted by rune:

Muah ha ha ha haaaaaa

Rune

Both games are stuck in Turn 1. Axe and I have been hit by the "File is meant for a different version of Combat Mission" bug, and I sit and wait for the Sea Cucumber to figure out how to regenerate his turn.

I do like the setups, though. :D

Like the evil opposite of the energizer bunny.

Still waiting!

By the way, if you want to freak out young relatives at Easter time, here's a good trick. My wife and I are both active with the local Jaycees and we help run our annual Haunted House. We use fake blood there, made out of Caro syrup, red food coloring, and chocolate syrup. Here is what you do. Get your average hollow chocolate Easter bunny. Get a marinating syringe and fill that puppy up with fake blood, and seal the hole well. Just wait for that young rug rat to scream and never be quite the same at Easter.

Bwahaahaa.

All non-turn sending Gits are...well, gits.