**FIVE Early PzIV Mods!!**

MikeyD

I think this finishes off ALL of the PzIVs in the game:

-PzIV C and D models (Panzer Grey color - CMBB)

-PzIV C and D models (Afrika Korps color - CMAK)

-PzIV D model (1943 yellow color - both CMBB and CMAK)

On both the CMAK or CMBB sides of our favorite site:

www.cmmods.com

Geepers, these were tougher than usual! Now I see why I left ‘em for last. With the C and D models you’ve got early drive sprocket, idler, and wheels. The early type cupola was especially tough to get right. The D model has a choice of early or late type engine deck. Whew. I’ve got to find me an easier hobby.

Here’s the cmmods.com screenshot:

PzIV C and D Panzer Grey

PzIV C and D Afrika Korps

PzIV D only '43 yellow

Let's see, it's Tuesday after a three day weekend, I've just started work (still in a daze from the 4:30am alarm), checked my calls, looked at the pile of crap on my desk (doing a quick mental triage). Think I'll get a cup o'Joe and check the forum. Hey! Hey! He did it to me again! I can't believe it! Normally it's a Monday morning release just to make me have an extremely long Monday. But this? Delayed the release of these beauties until TUESDAY? You bastard! Pant. Puff. Whaaa!

DavidI