Dust and You. What the Cheery Waffler needs to know about North Africa

Snarker

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dork - at least you could tell us something new, possibly even useful, like, for example, the flash point of molten TNT and how often the temperature might get to that point!!

Truly you are a moronic maggot :mad: :mad: :mad:

Don't you owe me a turn??

[ November 24, 2003, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Dingbat - I know we drew, that's why you owe me another turn!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

That it needs to be in another game is irrelevant! So far I'm only playing the erman defence in the Italian Scenario & haven't even seen the African one, so take your pick......then dig yourself a hole and climb into it!! tongue.gif;)

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Doofus. :mad: Petitio principii. (Look it up)

{Snicker} And Paula married you anyway?

I want an answer to the thread title. What do I need to know about North Africa? I already know how to beat you, so what else is there?

Maggot.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Let's see, you won one, I won one. I won one, and I won one. I won one again, and yet again. In our latest, I'm either going to get a gamey win or a gamey draw or a gamey loss. Any way you look at it I win on Arch-Nemesis style points.

Oops. You wanted an answer to the thread title? You can't handle the answer to the thread title!!! :mad: :mad:

Picture-posting-got-the-thread-locked-up MAGGOT!!! :mad: :mad:

[ November 24, 2003, 07:59 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Originally posted by Breakthrough:

Heres another genuine CMAK haiku...

'Violets are blue.'

'Red is the vino.'

'I cant break through,'

'to the town of Avezzino'

Great huh? :cool:

I'd call yours 'Iamamaggot pentameter'. :D :mad: :mad:

Repeat after me:

First five syllables

Second seven syllables

Third five syllables

I'll grant you the kigo with the 'violets' reference.

[ November 24, 2003, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Vile and repugnant Goodalers.

It makes me sad that you must be dispensed with. The Apocalypso approaches. In the ruin that will follow the snappy and syncopated rhythms, your destruction will be complete.

But clearly there can be only One. One thread that, for no apparent reason, is allowed to constantly approach 300 posts of utter gibberish. One thread that bespeaks the soul of challenge, the playing of CM, the ordering and employment of taunt, wit, and abuse.

That thread will not be the 'Cheery Waffle'.

It will be, as all the gods intended (including myself; oh, yes, very recently deified, but getting a lot of positive feedback from other pantheons, 'job well done', 'lot of panache', that sort of thing) the Peng Challenge Thread.

A Thread whose boots you are not fit to lick.

Repent.

Fold now thy tents, and like the furtive Bedouin make thy way to the abode of Peng. An early application for a visa will not only reflect well on your intelligence, but stand you in good stead with the Justicar.

Beat the rush. Make your time. Your destruction is imminent.

I have come before you not to praise Goodale, but to bury him. Let's not make it a mass grave, now, shall we?

Originally posted by Breakthrough:

Heres another genuine CMAK haiku...

'Violets are blue.'

'Red is the vino.'

'I cant break through,'

'to the town of Avezzino'

Great huh? :cool:

That sucked as bad as your "haiku" in the other thread, mainly because it was a limerick.

Do you honestly not know what haiku is? :confused:

These dorks owe me turns:

</font>

• Maggots :mad: </font></font></font></font>
    • </font>
  • wally-bob QB pregenerated map, early war</font>
  • Dave H, maggot extrordinaire, QB pregenerated map</font>
  • goaTHumpre QB, the first and last PBEM he may ever win against any one :mad:</font>

</font>

• Non-Maggots :mad: :mad:
    </font></font></font></font>
    • </font>
  • BadJoke 'stab stab' the finn QB Auto Generated forces</font>
  • Larsen Fruhlingsswind</font>
  • GravesRegistration Operation Festung Breslua</font>
  • Gary Sweeting Operation "To The Volga", battle 3</font>
  • Dogface mayhem, scenario name un remembered</font>
  • Zarquon</font>

I owe this non-maggot a turn:

</font>

• Bomber the crazy aussie.</font>

There may be others, but they haven't sent me a turn in so damn long I have forgotten who they are.

That leaves room for 1

more. Now which one of you @ss hair flossing sunza bizwitches has the stones to take me on?

[ November 25, 2003, 03:14 AM: Message edited by: 86smopuim ]

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

These dorks owe me turns:

</font>

• Maggots :mad: </font></font></font></font></font>
    • </font>
  • wally-bob QB pregenerated map, early war</font>
  • Dave H, maggot extrordinaire, QB pregenerated map</font>
  • goaTHumpre QB, the first and last PBEM he may ever win against any one :mad:</font>

</font>

• Non-Maggots :mad: :mad:
    </font></font></font></font></font>
    • </font>
  • BadJoke 'stab stab' the finn QB Auto Generated forces</font>
  • Larsen Fruhlingsswind</font>
  • GravesRegistration Operation Festung Breslua</font>
  • Gary Sweeting Operation "To The Volga", battle 3</font>
  • Dogface mayhem, scenario name un remembered</font>
  • Zarquon</font>

I owe this non-maggot a turn:

</font>

• Bomber the crazy aussie.</font>

Good grief. That reads like a Most Wanted list.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Ummmm, the 'D' key is between the 'S' and 'F' keys, you doorknob. :mad:

I threw dice and took whatever was on the 'Elizabethan Insults' list. Missed 'D' by 5 or 6 I believe. :mad:

Dipwich, we need another game. Draws don't hack it, even if you had an UberGropenFuhrer to negate the effects of a pillbox, a MG and a full squad. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Dipwich, we need another game. Draws don't hack it, even if you had an UberGropenFuhrer to negate the effects of a pillbox, a MG and a full squad. :mad: :mad:

Haw haw!! OSF Rosenfelder rules!! And why don't you tell the lads who had more points?

You're on. Name the time and place. Ost front, demo or wait until the full game? It's your funeral. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Excuse me while I go revel in my glorious draw.

<big>Good Morning, Maggots (and visiting maggots)</big>

It's painfully obvious that Seanachai is feeling the increasing pressure of the Cheery Waffle threads. His latest message, urging the exodus of the Maggots to the Mostly Bombastic Thread (MBT), is clearly a gambit born of sheer desperation. Is there anyone so dim as to abandon a thread of complete self-reliance for one which boasts of its mistreatment of newcomers? Well, yes, there's mike_the_wino/squire, but I think that he really proves my point. tongue.gif:D:D

I just read the "Disappointed in CMAK" thread. Seanachai, please do not take my previous post as a personal attack. I don't want to start something to get yet another thread locked. Good thread titles shouldn't be wasted. :D:D

Fellow maggots, once again I have sinned. I expressed an opinion in the General Forum and have been accused and convicted of "scoring political points" from dead American soldiers. That was not my intention. I ask the forgiveness of anyone who interpreted in such a negative manner anything I posted. As penance I'll stay out of the GF - again. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Vile and repugnant Goodalers.

It makes me sad that you must be dispensed with. The Apocalypso approaches. In the ruin that will follow the snappy and syncopated rhythms, your destruction will be complete.

But clearly there can be only One. One thread that, for no apparent reason, is allowed to constantly approach 300 posts of utter gibberish. One thread that bespeaks the soul of challenge, the playing of CM, the ordering and employment of taunt, wit, and abuse.

That thread will not be the 'Cheery Waffle'.

It will be, as all the gods intended (including myself; oh, yes, very recently deified, but getting a lot of positive feedback from other pantheons, 'job well done', 'lot of panache', that sort of thing) the Peng Challenge Thread.

A Thread whose boots you are not fit to lick.

Repent.

Fold now thy tents, and like the furtive Bedouin make thy way to the abode of Peng. An early application for a visa will not only reflect well on your intelligence, but stand you in good stead with the Justicar.

Beat the rush. Make your time. Your destruction is imminent.

I have come before you not to praise Goodale, but to bury him. Let's not make it a mass grave, now, shall we?

Seanachaser, old plonker, old rubber dildo, you're getting desperate. Firstly you challenge me to mortal combat, to which I agree, and then before the setup is even in your mailbox, you demand the total destruction of The Brood??

Surely a schism is in the works. Surely the Cesspool is tearing itself asunder when its most vigorous proponent is unable to make his own mind up!

So - cease your prattle. Slide off into the oblivion which you so richly deserve. MasterGoodale and The Brood rule the roost now.

:mad: :mad: ALL YOUR THREAD ARE BELONG TO US :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Fellow maggots, once again I have sinned. I expressed an opinion in the General Forum and have been accused and convicted of "scoring political points" from dead American soldiers. That was not my intention. I ask the forgiveness of anyone who interpreted in such a negative manner anything I posted. As penance I'll stay out of the GF - again. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dave, you're far too nice to venture out in the GF. All those negative vibes are bad for the karma of an old hippy like you.

Just light the incense to mask the smell of mould, dig out the exotic cigarettes, stick on your Jefferson Airplane LP and chill out with rest of us maggots in the Africa Korps.

Another G&T, anyone?

Teddy