Who Needs CMX2, we have the Peng Challenge!

Welcome to the New home of the Peng Challenge Thread, hearby known as the Mutha Beautiful Thread. First off, if you are new here, please SOD OFF before Joebob wanders in and starts mumbling in his old man kind of way.

For the rest of you lot, the Rules are quite simple, kinda like Boo.

1. Challenge a Person of your own standing, and not the whole lot. Scum Sucking Newbies [sSN] take on another SSN. If you do well, and notice is taken of you, someone will be along to give you the *Boot* and mayhaps you will move up the evolutionary scale.

Beta. It is all about the challenge! Use panache, use humor, insult, taunt, but keep it clean. We don't want to know about your pair, as we have dalem to laugh at already. We don't need to laugh at yours.

3.1415. The Ladies of the Pool are sacred. Treat them with respect, or we have this bald bouncer with an attitude to deal with you.

Four. Any part of these rules are null and void if a player is found to be more insane then an Aussie. This is known as the Sanity Clause.

Fifth. You MUST enter your email information in your profile. Failure will result in Coventry, which is ignoring you more then normal.

Lastly. If you are still here, and can live by these simple rules, then welcome to the Cesspool, and watch out for Lars floating by. Hint: It is rumored that Lars sometimes fills in for the boat duty on the River Styx.

Carry on, carry on...

Rune

[ July 07, 2004, 09:21 AM: Message edited by: rune ]

Jamoomba is an ass. Powerless, yet with overly vocal supporters. Should there be a burning at the stake for one of them (I'm looking at you, Soddy), I may be persuaded to change my position.

Like from sitting to more of a reclining one.

Originally posted by rleete:

Jamoomba is an ass. Powerless, yet with overly vocal supporters. Should there be a burning at the stake for one of them (I'm looking at you, Soddy), I may be persuaded to change my position.

Like from sitting to more of a reclining one.

I don't combust.

Worship Jamoomba or be stricken with thunderbolts, infidel!

Everything burns, if enough heat is applied.

Thunderbolts? Pfffft. I have a newborn, and haven slept more than 3 hours straight in the past six days. You think mere thunderbolts are gonna scare me? Take away my coffee, now, that might get a reaction!

Originally posted by rune:

Gentle errrr.... creatures. May I suggest "The Last Offensive" at 30 paces. I suggest making Soddball the Kiwis. From the Depot or I can send it to you to melt your computers.

Rune

Oh, are you responsible for that damp nappy of a scenario? I'm presently using it to beat Nidan over the head.

BTW, the Kiwis need more bigger 'splodey things. Nidan had big 'splodey things but he kept using them on unoccupied areas of real estate. I don't know if that's because he was showing the warm, gentle, fluffy, bunny-wunny side of himself or if it's just that his aiming abilty is comparable to that of Capt. Peter "Wrong Way" Peachfuzz*.

*Can you name the show?