Major Juju's up and coming once upon a good time smallarms mod

Juju

Howdy y'all!

Guess all that modding sorta killed my interest in CM for a while, but now, finally, I'm about to order CMAK!

I know at least one of you was already waiting/hoping for a new small arms mod (hiya Michael D.). Well, I'm happy to announce the modding urge has, again, reared its ugly head, heh. ;)

I'm going to start with what I have in the demo, but until the game arrives can somebody draw me up a list of small arms for the 'minor allies' (i.e. all nations except German, British and American, already have most of those) so that I can get some research started?

Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by AndrewTF:

It's about time! I've been scouring Modslut Projects Nos. 1 and 2 to bring CMAK up to Juju standards. :D

Hurry up!

Worry ye not. In fact, I've sorta already made you a tester (in my mind, that is). As soon as I get something done I'll start sending you stuff. That is, if you don't mind. ;)

So, peoples, list me some guns here!