This is not the Peng Challenge Thread you are looking for..

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

You will never "own" it, you horrid little man, but I am willing to discuss leasing options with you.

Speaking of horrid little men, I believe that a certain gnome has contracted for the rights to the 30 day lease of your sig line.

As this horrid little man has been forced to go without posting here for some time now, I would really be concerned at what he may have to offer.

What is the max length of a sig line anyway?

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

You will never "own" it, you horrid little man, but I am willing to discuss leasing options with you.

Speaking of horrid little men, I believe that a certain gnome has contracted for the rights to the 30 day lease of your sig line.

As this horrid little man has been forced to go without posting here for some time now, I would really be concerned at what he may have to offer.

What is the max length of a sig line anyway? </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lurkur:

In fact we have a fine collection of fruits, vegetables and nuts here in the 'pool.

Hey Lurk

Did you send rune his feedback on our game yet?

Is that why he doesn't post here looking for feedback anymore? </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Care to tell the ladies and gentlemen here how many tanks you lost? I lost count...

Luckily the Rodina has an unlimited supply. In fact you might notice that some of them are arriving directly from the factories without paint jobs. </font>

Remember the good old days when you got a little "edit" footnote every time you edited a post? And they would just pile up? And people would poke sticks at you and cover you with dung and put long runs in your stockings?

Remember?

Originally posted by v42below:

stikky, I have now re-sent the turn twice (once from hotmail and once from another account) if you still have not received it, there must be something wrong at your end - please fix or do somefink.

Shouldn't you be in bed by now?? And just send you your turn, where my valiant italians are advancing courageously beneath a horrible rainstorm of soviet mass-manufactored mortar rounds (manufactored without love i might add, you soulless git!!).

At least mine, bring along the that typical southern atmosphere with it!

Originally posted by Leeo:

However, this whole "abstention-from-beer" thingy is going WAY too far.

Leeo has anyone told you what a completely idiotic idjit you are, lately?

Leeo , you are an idiotic idjit....there that does it.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

However, this whole "abstention-from-beer" thingy is going WAY too far.

Leeo has anyone told you what a completely idiotic idjit you are, lately?

Leeo , you are an idiotic idjit....there that does it. </font>

Hey, if I don't slip on the ice and crack my head open, I could actually live a longer life if this thing works. Hmmm... A longer life with you gits in it...

Maybe I should rethink this whole swearing-off-glucose-and-glycogen thing.

Turn out to sticky, whose armani-wearing mamma's boys are about to be turned into mamma's spicy meatballs for my victorious sons of the motherland, who look forward to the day when italian workers and peasants will join us in the uproar of a world revolution and trade in their pasta for mashed potatoes!

soviet.jpg

Originally posted by Leeo:

Hey, if I don't slip on the ice and crack my head open, I could actually live a longer life if this thing works. Hmmm... A longer life with you gits in it...

I think you should embrace glucose. I think you should cover your entire body with it and then hang out where bears are known to congregate.

I think you should do this right now.

Now! Leeeeeo! Now!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

I think you should embrace glucose. I think you should cover your entire body with it and then hang out where bears are known to congregate.

I think you should do this right now.

Now! Leeeeeo! Now! </font>