Fellow UK'ers - CDV or BFC?

Thanks for the detailed reply, Moon.

All is now clear and makes a lot of sense. I'm extremely happy to deal with BFC direct, because, along with IL2 FB and Operation Flashpoint, you have provided me with the best gaming experience since Avalon Hill's Tobruk and Squad Leader!

I'm also glad that BFC's getting rightly big enough to serve its market directly on a global (or at least US/Europe) basis.

Russkly

Originally posted by Salkin:

My account hasn't been debited !!!

BFC plz fix or sumfink !

I preordered....should I be worried ?

//Salkin

You're lucky. My account was debited for $200 for all six copies and it looks as though everyone in Europe and the US has received their copies before the UK. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Moon:

But, as we have found out with CMBB, people have been really upset about us for the exclusivity we had given to CDV. So we had decided to force CDV into a non-exclusive deal and offer CMAK directly. It might sound cheesy when I say that we valued our fan base more than cash in hand that CDV was offering for an exclusive deal, but that's precisely what happened.

Martin

Many thanks for that. It's that attitude (I still remember you guys sending out a FREE revised copy of the CMBB manual to those of us who paid extra for it) that keeps me as a customer - pre-ordered from yourselves a while ago.

As to "BFC or cdv", I dunno about a few days, personally I'd wait until the other side of Christmas to get the "proper" game rather than put more money cdv's way.