Copy the mission-briefings-text (?)

Ronn

Hallo smile.gif

I am just started with CM and would like to copy some of the missionbriefings from the missions, to Word and then print and read it in my armchair smile.gif

But I don't find a solution - (only with screenshots).

I am trying to open the scenarios with the editor, but I can't find a option to view the 3 texts/mission (or copy and paste) the briefings (?).

How can I do it?

Any solution?

Greetings

Ronn smile.gif

Sorry, that's cheating. It's important that, somewhere around turn 5 or the penultimate beer, you completely forget what it was you were supposed to be accomplishing, what you're facing, whether you get reinforcements, etc.

It's the 'human factor' in making sure that the game remains true to the actual nature of warfare...

• 2 weeks later...

@ Seanachai

I know what you mean. But I will consum 6 bottles of beer/game (normal is 3). That will balance the cheating-factor smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

@ Sergei

Thankyou - That was ist smile.gif

I have to press Shift and CTRL together. Then I can save the 3 descriptions to hd.

Greetings

Ronn

Originally posted by Redwolf:

<snip>The briefing for your side, which is much more important because it mentiones reinforcements, is not accessible.

I think you have this reversed. One is able to see the general briefing and a briefing for a players own side including mention of reinforcements by pressing the briefings button at anytime during the game {at least thats the case on my Mac} smile.gif