What is the Best Tank Battle Scenario?

JohnO

Nope - Col. Mustard...in the Conservatory....with the candlestick ;)

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kingfish:

It was in this battle that Michael Wittman was killed by a Firefly gunner named Ekins!!!

I have heard that it was a Welshman with a banjo that did in Wittman. :confused: </font>

Originally posted by Kingfish:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by CombinedArms:

Lots of good suggestions from Kingfish.

I am hoping he will someday remake WBW's "The Wrong Hill" from CMBO--a personal favorite of mine and by any measure a hell of a tank battle.

Consider it done, along with "South of Sword". I'll start working on it tonight. </font>

Originally posted by CombinedArms:

Lots of good suggestions from Kingfish.

I am hoping he will someday remake WBW's "The Wrong Hill" from CMBO--a personal favorite of mine and by any measure a hell of a tank battle.

Absolutlely. I played The Wrong Hill about a year and a half ago as the Canadians and had a blast defending that hill PBEM. One of my favorite CMBO scenarios.

Where can I get the August Bank Holiday for CMAK??

is it posted somewhere for download?

thanks

-tom w

Originally posted by Kingfish:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Kingfish where is 'Death of the Titans' for CMAK? Dinnit see it at the Scenario Depot.

BTW, any more CMAK tank battle suggestions?

Mike,

Click on my Sig for "Titans".

A couple of more tank battle suggestions:

Chambois - The Polish 1st Armored division bumps into the German 2nd Panzer division as the latter attempts to escape the Falaise Pocket.

Rock in the Flood - Polish 1st Armored defends hill 262 against a huge mix of German units escaping the Falaise pocket

BTW, these last two you can also d/l from the B & T website

August Bank Holiday - I had done a CMAK conversion of the CMBO original which was designed by Franko. I have since sent it to him, so you'll need to contact him to get it. This one depicts the German counterattack at St. Aginan de Cramsnil during Operation Totalize. It was in this battle that Michael Wittman was killed by a Firefly gunner named Ekins!!! :mad:

Taurus over the Odon - Again, another CMAK conversion of a Franko scenario and again you need to contact him, as he now has possesion of it. The first attack on Hill 112 during Operation Epsom. British 11th Armored against 12th SS Panzer.

Worthington Force - this one is my personal favorite. IMO, a perfectly balanced scenario atop one of the most realistic looking maps of Eastern Normandy. I have played it well over a dozen times against the Axis AI, and have always been given an excellent fight. H2H would be a hoot. Canadian "Worthingtom Force" gets lost during Operation Totalize, winds up on the wrong hill, and is then surrounded by units of 12th SS Panzer.

This last one is a CMAk conversion of a scenario designed by a guy known as "Iron Cross". I have tried to contact him without success. Hopefully someone knows how to, and can ask him if it is alright to release the conversion to the public. </font>