New kid on the block

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Stop flashing your wares on the corner like a common streetwalker damnit!

Joe

Thank you for that, Joe. I now have the image of Seanachai, complete with feathered boa and several cubic feet of mascara that he's troweled on, simpering and posing down by the waterfront, seared into my brain.

Thank you so very, very, very, very much, you annoying, braying buffoon. I've half a mind to kill you now and the other half agrees.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

WE DON'T RECRUIT!

Joe

We don't?

Well, you might have said something, Joe. I can't read minds, you know.

Especially the flash cards most of you are using in place of synapses firing.

Well, I mean, I can read them, but 'eat', 'sleep', etc. gets a bit tedious after a while, and the ones that aren't tedious are usually vulgar.

And unimaginative!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I now have the image of Seanachai, complete with feathered boa and several cubic feet of mascara that he's troweled on, simpering and posing down by the waterfront, seared into my brain.

Stop projecting your sordid (and strangely dated) fantasies onto my stocky gnomish form, you nasty bugger, or I'll have the Law on you, see if I don't!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

WE DON'T RECRUIT!

Joe

We don't?

Well, you might have said something, Joe. I can't read minds, you know.

Especially the flash cards most of you are using in place of synapses firing.

Well, I mean, I can read them, but 'eat', 'sleep', etc. gets a bit tedious after a while, and the ones that aren't tedious are usually vulgar.

And unimaginative! </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I now have the image of Seanachai, complete with feathered boa and several cubic feet of mascara that he's troweled on, simpering and posing down by the waterfront, seared into my brain.

Stop projecting your sordid (and strangely dated) fantasies onto my stocky gnomish form, you nasty bugger, or I'll have the Law on you, see if I don't! </font>

Oh, hush. You know after reading my post, you gave yourself several long, lingering looks in the mirror.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with onanism, it's just that like writing, it should be done in private and the hands should be washed thoroughly when finished.

Dear God, just exactly what is it that you're sharing with us? Are we supposed to be – well, I hesitate to say 'touched' – by your honesty, or horrified at your unseemly openness about how you...

I can't go on. I demand that you stop thinking about me right now!

Although I'm flattered. I guess. I'm so conflicted! Maybe I should speak to Rose?

I can't go on. I demand that you stop thinking about me right now!

Look, you. I'm sitting at my desk, outlining huge, hideous industrial attritors and then going in and changing their butt-ugly battlship grey motor covers and holding tanks to billious yellow and for some God-awful reason known only to the client, metalflake electric blue.

The only joy I have in my life right now, other than knowing that in a little over three hours I will be at a bar looking through the bottom of a long neck at a three day weekend, is the fact that I can play with your head.

So, suck it up, stick it out and see if you can wrap any part of your brain stem around any of the double entendres I've left in front of you like an offering of questionable taste.

The only joy I have in my life right now, other than knowing that in a little over three hours I will be at a bar looking through the bottom of a long neck at a three day weekend, is the fact that I can play with your head.

That's so sad I want to cry.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

That's so sad I want to cry. </font>