Alive and well living...

So, then it was done. My new computer rig purchased, built and configured. And CM installed and modded to satisfaction. ;)

What is happening here?

I´ve seen that MikeyD churns out his usual load of mods once in a while, and that David I is sort of productive too...

It seems fairly quiet on the CMC forum, which I find a bit strange, since that´s the thing I´m looking most forward to at the moment, with Shock Force being all modern and so. :(

Well, now I´m off to play my first CMAK game in quite a while...

See you around

Regards

Gurra

Welcome back to the lunatic asylum Gurra! As to the forums, everybody initially migrated to the CMSF site when it opened, then they got either bored or P-O'd. All of the groups went a bit quiet after that. I'd say for a change we should all go and raise a ruckus on the Drop Team forum just for change of scenery! :D

For me, recently things went quiet between my mod projects, then I got tied up with other projects to take up my spare time. So its only been recently that I've been back modding and PLAYING again, myself. A couple recent games have reminded me why I like CM.

:D

I know why I have been longing for CM all this time...been trying to play a little on the XBOX, but it´s all arcade game-mechanics.

As for modding, well, in the near future the answer would be no. But, then again, who knows? I´ll see if I´ll get that much into it again. ;)