After Action Report Questions

I am currently working on an AAR for the scenario SB 1 Pz Div le Petit 1940 and I have a couple of questions.

1) Is there a special forum on Battlefront's site to post these to?

2) Is the Battlefront forum the best place to post these or is there another forum that is better suited to AARs?

3) Is there a limit to the length of posts on the Battlefront forum?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Thanks for the help John and Askovdk.

I want to write an AAR report for a number of reasons -

1) Playing a scenario that I plan to explain to others will should help me better plan my strategy.

2) Hopefully I can get some feedback from experienced players on my play.

3) I want to learn how to use one of the image hosting services, and an AAR would be a good reason to start using one.

With the last point in mind, any recommendations on which image hosting site to use?

Originally posted by Rocket-Man:

Thanks for the help John and Askovdk.

I want to write an AAR report for a number of reasons -

1) Playing a scenario that I plan to explain to others will should help me better plan my strategy.

2) Hopefully I can get some feedback from experienced players on my play.

3) I want to learn how to use one of the image hosting services, and an AAR would be a good reason to start using one.

With the last point in mind, any recommendations on which image hosting site to use?

I'd suggest posting it right here. Mainly because then I'd definitely get to read it :D

And you may even get some useful feedback.

Originally posted by GreenAsJade:

I would strongly recommend posting it at The Scenario Depot, if the scenario comes from there.

I planned on doing a review and a mini AAR at The Scenario Depot like I did for SB 1 Pz Div Obscurity 1940 scenario SB 1 Pz Div Obscurity 1940 Discussion ( Warning!!!!: link goes to AAR and discussion with spoilers!!!! For scenario description only go to SB 1 Pz Div Obscurity 1940 Scenario Description), which is an excellent scenario, but I didn't think that was the place to do a full AAR.

I think I will do a mini AAR at The Scenario Depot and provide a link to the full one in the thread.

Unfortunately, due to other constraints on my time, I probably will not get to start the AAR until next weekend.

[ November 20, 2006, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: Rocket-Man ]