**!SIX! North Africa Sherman Mods!!**

I’m ending my big CM Sherman project with a bang!

-Brit Sherman MkII and MkIII mods - plain tan color

-Brit Sherman MkII and MkIII mods - tan and black camou scheme

-Brit Sherman MkII and MkIII mods - tan and green camou scheme

At our favorite site:

www.cmmods.com

Okay, this is what we’ve got.

The two types of Brit N.A. Sherman modded to initial production standard, with bolted lower hull, M3 type suspension, and direct driver’s shutters, and early tool stowage. They look sooooo cool!

- First we’ve got a plain tan version - which is very pretty.

- Next we’ve got a ‘historical’ green & tan camou scheme following the lead of Zaloga.

- Finally, we’ve got the ‘traditional’ black & tan camou scheme that we all grew up with, from older reference books.

Here are the cmmods.com screenshots:

N.A. Sherman II and III, tan & black camou

N.A. Brit Sherman II & III plain tan scheme

N.A. Brit Sherman II & III tan & green camou

I WANTED to post this crap on Monday but I was still wrestling with unit markings until late last night.

You'll note none of that "Plain mod with decals in folder" stuff like the previous Shermans. I figured nobody's going to be needing a plain N.A. Sherman for winterizing! ;)

Yknow, I think the new skins help my gunnery!

I FINALLY got to play a proper North Africa QB using the new Brit Sherman textures (I haven't visited N.A. for playing for awhile), and for the first time EVER my early gun mount Shermans were scoring long-range first round hits. It was such a surprise I actually replayed the action several times, saying to myself "Damn, he actually got him first shot!"