Welcome to the Cheery Waffle: Slathering maggots in angry TNT since 2002

Snarker

Originally posted by Kitty:

Snarker! I just got that Krauthound you sent me. It doesn't look like it did in that picture you posted anymore though. Have a look for yourself!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Someone's hit the bottle early. :rolleyes: It was me. Snarker isn't that funny/witty/urbane.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Snarker! I just got that Krauthound you sent me. It doesn't look like it did in that picture you posted anymore though. Have a look for yourself!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Someone's hit the bottle early. :rolleyes: It was me. Snarker isn't that funny/witty/urbane. </font>

*pupils dialate, ears back. I wriggle from the empty glass which has become my prison and . . . and . . . there. I'm out! ATTACK! I run around the room 5 times knock over an angry lamp and scurry under the bed. Never to be seen again . . . or at least not for 20 minutes or so.*

:mad:

Kitty

ARGRGARHGHRGRRGHARHGRR!!!

Looks like KittyPussWeasel got the MasterGoodale bug!! Ride the TNT! Mop the foaming flecks of phlegm from your chin only when you've finished chucking TNT, and that's when they prise the last stick of sizzling TNT from your cold grey hands.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

So which of you sweaty wrestler cracks is going to playtest my new scenario? Puss biscuits. :mad:

Someone's hit the bottle early. :rolleyes: It was me. Snarker isn't that funny/witty/urbane. </font>

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

You should spend less time posting and more time playing, PussKitty. I'll send you a setup of the improved pre-release Inferno. Pick your side.

Winner rulez Loser's sig for 3 months. :mad: :mad: :mad:

GAARRRRRRRRRRRGH! I'm not going to play for sigs against the maggot that made the scenario! Especially when I'd be stuck with a lesbian sig if I lost! I may be ANGRY but I'm not stupid! My anger is starting to fester!

Kitty

Originally posted by Kitty:

GAARRRRRRRRRRRGH! I'm not going to play for sigs against the maggot that made the scenario! Especially when I'd be stuck with a lesbian sig if I lost! I may be ANGRY but I'm not stupid! My anger is starting to fester!

Kitty

You ditzy bint. Inferno is the kind of scenario where it doesn't matter if you've played it once or a hundred times - you can still get diddled, even when you're the creator. It relies exclusively on flaming insanity.

If you're scared, we can go for a namby-pamby QB.

As for sigs - no lezzer stuff. What's the point in making a woman my wife? Tch. I'd think of something much funnier. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Keke:

Stop licking your nads Spamballs, and send me a fecking turn! :mad: :mad:

If you were capable of reading the posts above, you amoeba-brained buffoon, you'd see that I'm at the wench's place tonight. I can post but not game (must remember to bring over CM:AK CD to setup) so tough titwank!! :mad: :mad:

Aren't you happy enough that I'm whining and you're winning?

You puss lickers use the mouse upside down, don't you? Yeaaah, the cables the tail... :mad: :mad:

Enough flattery!!!!! Maggots!!!!!! I have 15 PBEMs going of various flavors. I got two turns back today. So if I want four turns back, I'm guessing I need to triple my games as there is some weird law of diminishing returns working here. In your case that means non-TNT chucking non-returns. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty

You ditzy bint. Inferno is the kind of scenario where it doesn't matter if you've played it once or a hundred times - you can still get diddled, even when you're the creator. It relies exclusively on flaming insanity.

If you're scared, we can go for a namby-pamby QB.

As for sigs - no lezzer stuff. What's the point in making a woman my wife? Tch. I'd think of something much funnier. :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

I'll confirm it doesn't matter a whit if you know everything about the sceanrio. You both get (roughly) mirrored forces. And this is no secret - arrivals are simultaneous.

Feh! Kitty declawed by Soddball without a fight. The shame of it... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Nancy boy. 5,000 point all-infantry in the snow at night. There's a 30m visibility! It's going to take me a bazillion years just to set up the forces! You spacco! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh, and in my (undeniably vast) experience, 'definitely' has no 'A'. Duh. :mad: :mad:

Yeah, and PUS has no extra "S" in it either!! I am of GOODALE LINEAGE!!!!! SPELLING DOESN'T MEAN ****E! It's the amount and effect of the angry TNT chucked at your slithering enemies nads that counts!!!!

You of all people should know that!! I accept your pathtic whimpering of a challenge, you entrail soaked puss licking scab eater!! :mad: :mad:

Kitty