Peng Challenged the World, which promptly turned it's back.

Noba

Lady Moraine Sedai,

Clearly, Lars should be flogged. Plus, his posts about me are mostly false. I am too wearing pants.

I would send a shrubbery, but as the oaf Lars has pointed out, here in the hinterland we expect snow tonight, so obtaining flora may prove difficult. I would attempt to pot Boo and deliver him to you posthaste, but by his own admission his feet are enormous and finding a suitable vessel in which to pot him may also prove difficult. Besides, sending Boo could be interpretted as an affront, which without question I would seek to avoid.

Now that you've chosen to reveal that dainty yet daunting 6" stiletto heels comprise a portion of your wardrobe, I hate Hiram all the more.

Papa

PS

Have I mentioned lately that I hate Hiram?

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Speedy:

$3.10 for the beer, $100 on the nose forthe horse that came second.

Well did you at least get to have some fruit with your beer? How many times do I need to explain to you morons that if it's beer, it ain't the best beer unless you're supposed to have fruit with it.

Geez....

Papa

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I am a full blooded, PURE BRED strain of the greatest that America can offer ... the TRUE TEXAN!

I may not have mentioned this before since ALL TRUE Texans are modest men, but I was born in Texas, my parents were born in Texas, my grandparents were born in Texas and each and every one of my great grandparents are buried in the sacred soil of the Lone Star State.

Joe

And I can't help but notice, Joe, that they kicked you out of Texas...

Papa

Ack, Lars, you'll be missed..

I wish I had your will power, I swore to Berli I wouldn't be playing this round, a combination of re decorating and playing RTW amongst other things meant I would also be too busy...

*Twitch*

Anyhoo... Have fun remodeling, If I'm still around for the final battle I'll kick a few arses on your behalf...

Originally posted by Tim The Enchanter:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Lars are you not playing Fiefdom ?

And where's Stikky and v42 are you all being sneaky this round?

I know which fiefdom you are fronting.

How about a non-agression pact Gwen Gwen? </font>

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Tim The Enchanter:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

I know which fiefdom you are fronting.

How about a non-agression pact Gwen Gwen? </font>

Lars: That sounds great Massa2k! You are my universe and at the center of the fantasy one that some people have created!

Queef2K: Why thank you!

Rodney Dangerfield: I get no respect!

Shosties4th: Did I mention I am learning mathematics?

Seanachai: I do my best to pretend I'm loose and fun! Pay attention to me please!

Joe Shaw: No! I want the spotlight!

Peng: I hate all of you, and by hate, I really mean hate.

MrSpkr: Peng, have you accepted the lord Jesus Christ into your heart?

Peng: I will if you stop posting Mr.Toastestien.

MrSpkr: Not so fast!

Peng: I really can't talk to you.

MrSpkr: Can I still say I know you and post here so people think I am cool?

Peng: Knock yourself out;take that anyway you like.

MrSpkr: Ok! post post post post......

Seanachai: I am so much smarter than everyone who posts here, thats why I love this thread so much!

Tim The Enchanter: Greetings friends!

Seanachai: What is this new devilry!?

Mr.Emrys: The nerve!

Seanachai: Let's just ignore him, maybe he'll go away, I hate Tim The Enchanter already, I'll just make false baseless accusations now!

YK2: Yes; I love straw man gangbangs!

Tim The Enchanter: Um; does anyone want to play CMBB or CMAK?

Joe Shaw: I sentence you in my imagination to something or other!

Seanachai: That turned me on Joe.

Mr.Emrys: Everything turns me on.

Tim The Enchanter: This is getting a bit silly is'nt it? Though I do like silly; silliness makes me laugh, so either way is fine for me.

It has started already? Yes i felt the disturbance.

I just couldn't make it out, i'm getting a bit rusty <font size=-5> (i should really stop hanging out so often here, i'm starting to get wrinkles too) </font>

Pardonnez-moi ma Reine, but i have to let this one go by, real life getting in the way, again.

Dame YK2 you may not have noticed but Tim the Enchanter has been sent to Coventry. If you choose to communicate with him please do so outside of the MBT.

Besides ... it's Fluffdom and we can't have THAT KIND OF TALK in here, there are youngsters present you know.

Joe [/QB]

Actually I didn't notice, but seeing as you actually replied to one of my posts then I'll take the time to reply to yours...

I do tend to do that... Reply to people who speak to me.. Tis called good manners..

Tim has as yet, done nothing to offend me, when he does then I shall ignore him, until then, i'll treat him like I treat ANYONE else who takes the time to speak to me

The Ladies of the pool can do as they please, so If I want to speak to Tim or anyone else about fiefdom then I shall do so...

**Twitch**

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Dame YK2 you may not have noticed but Tim the Enchanter has been sent to Coventry. If you choose to communicate with him please do so outside of the MBT.

Besides ... it's Fluffdom and we can't have THAT KIND OF TALK in here, there are youngsters present you know.

Joe

Actually I didn't notice, but seeing as you actually replied to one of my posts then I'll take the time to reply to yours...

I do tend to do that... Reply to people who speak to me.. Tis called good manners..

Tim has as yet, done nothing to offend me, when he does then I shall ignore him, until then, i'll treat him like I treat ANYONE else who takes the time to speak to me

The Ladies of the pool can do as they please, so If I want to speak to Tim or anyone else about fiefdom then I shall do so...

**Twitch** [/QB]</font>

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Now that you've chosen to reveal that dainty yet daunting 6" stiletto heels comprise a portion of your wardrobe, I hate Hiram all the more.

I keep telling you that your ankles are too damned thick for stiletto heels you floosie. </font>

Dame Emma it would seem that I've managed to offend you in some manner.

Seanachai requested that the lad be sent to Coventry, I posted a request that any objections to doing that be noted, none were forthcoming. Accordingly he was sent to Coventry and part of that entails that we not communicate with him on the MBT. I wondered if you had, perhaps, not seen that post so I brought it to your attention. I attempted to do so with a dash of humor about Fiefdom, clearly that missed the mark.

Obviously everyone can do as they wish here, we can't prevent that. We can, however, attempt to act as a community and when someone acts in a way that disrupts the community we take what actions we can. In our case the only action we CAN take is Coventry but in order to be effective it must be adhered to by the community as a whole.

If you feel that you don't need to follow the same path in this matter that's up to you as it is for everyone in the CessPool.

Joe

I replied to your post in the same manner I read you. If you think I was offended then maybe you should address the tone in your post.

I've scanned through Tims posts here in the MBT and I don't see where he went wrong, maybe I missed something, so feel free to point me in the right direction..

Also...can you post a list of who "WE" are.. it would help immensely..

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Dame Emma it would seem that I've managed to offend you in some manner.

Seanachai requested that the lad be sent to Coventry, I posted a request that any objections to doing that be noted, none were forthcoming. Accordingly he was sent to Coventry and part of that entails that we not communicate with him on the MBT. I wondered if you had, perhaps, not seen that post so I brought it to your attention. I attempted to do so with a dash of humor about Fiefdom, clearly that missed the mark.

Obviously everyone can do as they wish here, we can't prevent that. We can, however, attempt to act as a community and when someone acts in a way that disrupts the community we take what actions we can. In our case the only action we CAN take is Coventry but in order to be effective it must be adhered to by the community as a whole.

If you feel that you don't need to follow the same path in this matter that's up to you as it is for everyone in the CessPool.

Joe

I replied to your post in the same manner I read you. If you think I was offended then maybe you should address the tone in your post.

I've scanned through Tims posts here in the MBT and I don't see where he went wrong, maybe I missed something, so feel free to point me in the right direction..

Also...can you post a list of who "WE" are.. it would help immensely.. </font>