CM creativity you can not imagine

Hi all,

I was surfing and found this great site that shows lot about CM players creativity - which is in my opinion one of the basic aspects of CM great success. CM games permit so much creative input from players that in the case of this mortoni.com site is fun too. I hope that CM x2 has the same effects on players.

a battle with pictures enjoy

I thank the author for his excellent work.

Spartan 1

[ January 17, 2005, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: spartan1 ]

Would be better if you didn't have to scroll to see each picture, and click the "next" arrow - I am running at 1024 x 768 and I still had to scroll.

This was posted recently on this forum, as a link to another forum where you could scroll down the one single page and read the whole thing. Very well done, especially when viewed in that format.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Would be better if you didn't have to scroll to see each picture, and click the "next" arrow - I am running at 1024 x 768 and I still had to scroll.

That's odd. I'm running the same rez and the images fit on my screen with room to spare. Are you sure you haven't changed rez without knowing?

:confused:

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

That's odd. I'm running the same rez and the images fit on my screen with room to spare. Are you sure you haven't changed rez without knowing?

:confused:

Michael </font>

Originally posted by RawRecruit:

Thanks for the kind words folks! Reason to do another one soon, I reckon!

BTW, the link that Micheal Dorosh refers to is here

One thought about your next project. How about the scenario 5thSS PzGr Wiking?

This scenario which has reached a total of 5,500 downloads in the Scenario Depot is maybe the best scenario created by a player - Abbott.

Depicts a unit occupying in August 1944 a small village when battle suddenly comes from seemingly no where. It is a tense fight with sparse German assets having to hold a position in dense terrain.

You can find it in Scenario Depot menu path: The lists, CMBB, Battles, top 20 downloads

Cheers Spartan1 ;)