New versions of my wheat mod posted!

Over at CMMODS

Philippe requested that I make a toned-down version of my recent wheat mod, and also make a standard-res version for people with slower systems. I also made a bigger difference in coloring between the summer and fall versions. There is only one set of doodads that are used for all the seasons, so I made separate versions to match each one. Mod managers will make switching back and forth easier. CMBO users should not copy the doodads to their BMP folder because it might over-write something. I separated the hi-res version, standard-res version and doodads into separate folders to help avoid any problems.

Here's the new summer version...

summer_wheat.jpg

and the new fall version.

fall_wheat.jpg

Thanks to Philippe for his suggestions and help.

hmm...i have cmbb and after i just put in the 2110/2111 doodads they dissapeared on screenview.

Ive just put the original bmps back that i had saved incase, but they aswell now dont show anymore. the summer wheat doodads still show but the fall doodads dont anymore....

Anybody know how this can be undone?

Originally posted by theike:

hmm...i have cmbb and after i just put in the 2110/2111 doodads they dissapeared on screenview.

Ive just put the original bmps back that i had saved incase, but they aswell now dont show anymore. the summer wheat doodads still show but the fall doodads dont anymore....

Anybody know how this can be undone?

In CMAK, the fall doodads don't actually show up in fall. I usually set the month to March to see them. I don't know if it's the same in CMBB, but try setting the month to March. I probably should have called the fall versions something like "non summer" versions since they appear every other season.