My TNT chucker, my TNT chucker why hast thou forsaken me? The 99% Goodale-free Waffle

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Shouldn't it be, "Blah the bastarrrrrds haids aff...etc"?

Boo correcting a born and bred 100% GENUINE Scot!!

I'd give you credit for that, but hell even the French can type better Scots Dialect than moi.

P.S.

I'd love to hear you try saying it though :D

[ October 05, 2003, 03:54 AM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

I'm packing boxes today and getting ready for the move Oct. 18. I am also finishing the much anticipated Teddy Windsor/Axe2121 AAR and the Paula/Jason wedding/honeymoon AAR (oh hush).

And if you're really, really good, a detailed battle update.

Aside from that, the day is exlusively set aside for the Sox victory and CMBB.

Today's turns brought to you by the letters 'T' and 'N'.

And 'T'.

Maggots. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hi maggots! What have you all done with the gamey mike_the_wino and the hopelessly inept MasterGoodale? Whatever it is, please keep doing it, the thread is like a breath of fresh air without those two. :D

Has BFC stopped taking new members? Seems that Colonel Mittens registered September 30, and is still the newest member. It appears a bit peculiar.

Axe, congratulations to the Sox. One more game to go.

Dave H!!!

What a game!!!!!!

During the early stages of the game one of my tanks had become immobilized and was soon left far behind. Near the end of the fight I had totally forgotten about this tank as Dave H and I squared off each with one tank left. His tank already had two kills to it's credit.

We're manuevering and firing and then KA-BOOM, my tank blows up. AARRGGHH!!! But then I see Dave's tank taking a hit??????? I click on his tank and follow the fire line back to my immobilized tank, who just happened to have a LOS to Dave's tank.

I'm still sweating cause his turret is slowly rotating around to get a bead on me. Heart racing, palms sweaty, and then..............

KA-BOOM

Sorry about that Dave!!

Damn!!!!

I Love this Game!!!

Originally posted by Becket:

Welcome back, Cakey!

Oh stop encouraging him. :mad: :mad:

He'll think we like him. And just when our guard is down -- kablooey!! -- just like in the game I'm playing against him right now.

My AAR is in Edward's grubby hands as we speak, er, post.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

During the early stages of the game one of my tanks had become immobilized and was soon left far behind. Near the end of the fight I had totally forgotten about this tank as Dave H and I squared off each with one tank left. His tank already had two kills to it's credit.

Couple of questions for our resident Floridian:

A) How did you lose 2 tanks to Dave H?

B) Why did you let his tanks live past turn #10?