PBEM Helper

Anyone else having a problem with PBEM helper sending double emails? I use it on WinXP in conjunction with Outlook Express. I press send, enter the message, then press send on the message screen, which takes me to the Outlook message. I then "send" that message, and as far as I know, that's the point were the email is actually sent to the opponent. Sometimes my opponents get one email, sometimes they get two.

Is this happening to anyone else? Anyone know a fix for it?

I have used PBEM Helper for some time and haven't noticed this problem, I have always Outlook open when I sent files with PBEM Helper. I have XP.

I have had some problems with doudle messages as I sometimes get error message from PBEM Helper and then I send file again but that is a different issue (seems to me that despite those error messages the original sending is almost always succesful).

-Nekander

I haven't had a problem with double emails, maybe cos I use Eudora.

MY WEIRD PROBLEM WITH PBEM HELPER is that when I write a message to 'taunt' an opponent, it ends up being sent to all the opponents to whom I send mails. Does anyone know why this happens? and/or how to have it NOT happen!? As it is, I often send the file, then a separate email comment...which seems silly given the 'taunt' option.