If your face is dirty, pussy, moldy, and slathered in angry TNT - Get in here MAGGOT!

You're on skunk nads!!! :mad: Prepare to be slathered in some of the most emotionally disturbed TNT you have ever lost limbs to maggot pouch. I've been raping, beating, burning and poking hot needles into the nuts of this TNT for fecking DECADES piss pod!!! Your TNT-Eating, dirty-faced, flag-burning, foul-smelling, no-tooth-having, mouth-breathing, slopeheaded carcas is MINE amoeba breath! :mad: How dare you enter my thread so casually and challenge ME, MasterGoodale - GrandMaster TNT Chucker and Severer of Kraut Limbs you no good, low-life, scum-pond-drinking Darwinian reject!! GARGARAGRGRAAGRGRAGRAGRAGR!!!! :mad:

I'm gonna use your porage pot cranium for a shelf you mongloidian retard!! :mad: I'm gonna blow your balls off so you cannot contaminate the goat population you Phallically challenged draft dodger!! :mad: GGRRRR!!!! :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Sure, just a second puss flask. I'll go tell my boss I need to leave early so I can send you a wargame turn.

Cretin. :mad:

Great. When you get home, send your setup so you can try to fix your sig. Or add another...

You're on skunk nads!!! :mad: Prepare to be slathered in some of the most emotionally disturbed TNT you have ever lost limbs to maggot pouch. ...{snipped other very nasty stuff}... :mad: GGRRRR!!!! :mad:

I'd be pissed if I found someone on my wife too...

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

"SIR! Thank you for the TNT-Filled, flame-tipped Dildo SIR! may I have another SIR!!??" :mad:

Send me a setup. anything you want,

preferably with lots of TNT.

smope at ponyshow.com

Hey, Smope. If you are playing with Goodale, don't expect more than a turn every fortnight, with more time added for...well, a plethora of excuses. Even more delay is added if you are beating him. Note he stopped posting his win/loss average. Hmmmmmmm.

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Hey sub-maggot. Not only did you appropriate the Peng quote I discovered for your sig line, now you are using my patented "chop chop" B-slap. I demand satisfaction. I try to stay out of the TNT thread, but this is unconscionable!!! Lube up and tell me your preferences, or send me a setup if you are that desperate for a closer acquaintance with pain.

Even though we have had dealings before NoGood boyscout, I have examined your profile more closely.

Cheese is the devil's food. :mad: :mad: It is usually eaten by people whose brains run with the same consistency as extra-crumbly feta. :mad:

I am sure you meant to say absence.

Interests: My wife, two children, and two twins on the way!!!!!!! Sci Fi, Mil History etc
Two sets of twins! That makes four! A world record! :mad: :mad:

Dave H is our math grog. Fear him as you would a running abcess.

Congratulations though and your expected joy. smile.gif (That is the only smiley you'll get from me). My future sister-in-law is expecting twins Wednesday, her first. Only one set though.

Setup on the way, maggot!

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Wallybob:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 86smopuim:

"SIR! Thank you for the TNT-Filled, flame-tipped Dildo SIR! may I have another SIR!!??" :mad:

Send me a setup. anything you want,

preferably with lots of TNT.

smope at ponyshow.com

Hey, Smope. If you are playing with Goodale, don't expect more than a turn every fortnight, with more time added for...well, a plethora of excuses. Even more delay is added if you are beating him. Note he stopped posting his win/loss average. Hmmmmmmm. </font>

From the now-locked thread:

Originally posted by Mike_the_wino:

Suggestions for alternative thread titles:

-MasterGoodale is a goat fellating, jizm covered monkey humper

-Come, play against MasterGoodale and improve your win ratio.

-One angry nong, a couple of drunks, a Canadian, a bureaucrat and you got yerself one helluva challenge thread.

-Through mould, swarms of ants, an angry wife and vomiting child MasterGoodale still performs like circus monkey.

Pile on!! :mad: :mad:

ASS69 I think your time would be better spent patching up your dismembered Krauts. :mad:

Prediction:

I will win our battle which should finish tonight. And your win/loss ratio will drop even further. :mad: :mad:

[ August 08, 2003, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Originally posted by Axe2121:

From the now-locked thread:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike_the_wino:

Suggestions for alternative thread titles:

-MasterGoodale is a goat fellating, jizm covered monkey humper

-Come, play against MasterGoodale and improve your win ratio.

-One angry nong, a couple of drunks, a Canadian, a bureaucrat and you got yerself one helluva challenge thread.

-Through mould, swarms of ants, an angry wife and vomiting child MasterGoodale still performs like circus monkey.

Pile on!! :mad: :mad: </font>

Wow, how educational. All these brand new words in the thread that nobody ever saw before. redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif Okay, kiddies, recess is over and you perverts (or preverts, as Col. Bat Guano would say) can save your potty mouths for somewhere else. :eek:

MasterGoodale, how about a title edit? I don't think there is an adjective form of pus, and the word you chose is getting people stirred up.

I think BFC has given us a lot of latitude in these Cheery Waffle threads, and I'd hate to see the franchise go out of business. If people are grumbling here, you can bet they are saying something to the moderators.

What's it going to be, a thread or no thread? :confused: