Limiting Demo Charge Use

In one of my current CMBB PBEMs, I managed to sneak a Soviet Pioneer squad close enough to a German 88 to hurl a demo charge at the beginning of the following turn. The squad obediently threw the charge, knocked out the gun, and then tossed its second charge for good measure. I really could have used that second charge to go after a StuG lurking nearby.

Is there any way to limit the number of charges a pioneer squad throws? Perhaps by using some trick like the mortar rotation trick that limits the number of rounds a mortar fires in a turn?

Originally posted by Dook:

Is there any way to limit the number of charges a pioneer squad throws? Perhaps by using some trick like the mortar rotation trick that limits the number of rounds a mortar fires in a turn?

I don't think there is unfortunately. Hopefully you can adjust what kinds of rounds and what amount you want to use in future releases.

I had a simular thing happen to me during a cmak game. There was a FT team in a house so I demo'ed it. It blew the house up with the first charge but my guys threw all three charges. :(