The Sanitized and Recuperated Thread of MGA's Cheesy Waffle

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

And more crack and smack than you can shake a stick at.

Really?!?!? I was just going for the strippers but its nice to know that the town has more to offer. Think I will stick booze that other stuff will kill ya. :eek: </font>

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you recommend Axe2121?

Canadian micro-breweries are brewing up good things right now (ha ha), although the availability of the ones I drink in Ontario may be sketchy at best in B.C.

Although it's now bottled by Labbatt's, Keith's has always been one of my favorite beers.

Amsterdam is also excellent, and comes from Toronto.

While raunchy as hell, La Maudite (The Damned) has a high coolness factor. I mean, c'mon, there's a picture of a bateux-load of voyageurs paddling to hell on the label for chrissakes.

Sleeman has come a long way in the last few years and has a history stretching back to the early to mid-19th century. Excellent stuff.

Canadian Club either on the rocks or with gingerale and a twist of lime is nice.

Cheers, (literally)

Jas :mad: n

I just realized that will probably only cover your first hour of drinking.

Any western Canadians out there have any micro-brewery recommendations?

Grog Dorosh? What brew does your mannequin prefer?

[ August 07, 2003, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

While raunchy as hell, La Maudite

My, my, you quite the prudish school-marm. First you were railing on the nice Powerball winner who was visiting his favorite "watering hole" only to be robbed and now you consider this "raunchy"? How are things in the Canadian Bible Blet? </font>

I had to share Snarker's gem with The Brood (and Dave H) in our Finnish/Russian steel-cage deathmatch.

Fpppttt!!!! After seeing the map, the Finns have no chance. I've heard of the infamous "Wood Finns", a scary lot who seemingly pop out of nowhere to terrify an enemy. But a "Towney Finn" sounds more like a date rape drug.
Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I'm so glad Mike_the_wino and Beckett are going away for awhile.

This place really needed to be aired out. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Do you think maybe they won't come back? tongue.giftongue.gif

I just made the mistake of looking up the word "maggot" in my dictionary. Did you know the word is Scandinavian in origin?? It says the word is akin to the Old Norse mathkr, and also the Old English matha. Now, it makes sense that so many members of MasterGoodale's Brood are from Finland and England. They invented the term for maggots! :eek:

Hey, if any of you illiterates haven't noticed, our very own English maggot Soddball is planning to start a Traveller PBEM. Read all about it on the General Forum. Could be a fun experience. Somehow I suspect lots of fire will be involved. :D

Apologizing for the sig line.

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Fury Out Loud!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Did you like that most recent turn you got, Goodale? I bet it's been a while since your arse was reamed like that, eh bitch?? :mad: All of FIVE TURNS, I expect?? GRGRGRGRGR!!! :mad: :mad:

You're going to need a cork the size of a cannonball to plug your arsehole once I've finished f***ing you over. :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Fury Out Loud!!!

Did you like that most recent turn you got, Goodale? I bet it's been a while since your arse was reamed like that, eh bitch?? :mad: All of FIVE TURNS, I expect?? GRGRGRGRGR!!! :mad: :mad:

You're going to need a cork the size of a cannonball to plug your arsehole once I've finished f***ing you over. :mad: </font>

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Fury Out Loud!!!

You're going to need a cork the size of a cannonball to plug your arsehole once I've finished f***ing you over. :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Save your age insults for Dave H and Jim Boggs!! :mad: :mad:

I'm surrounded by infants. tongue.giftongue.gif

Anyway, I'm a firm believer that you're only as old as you think you are. I see a lot of people much younger than me who look broken down already. Personally I'm still trying to decide what I want to be when I grow up. Maybe I've got Peter Pan syndrome. :D:D:D