Here we go again — it's the thread of Cheery Refreshing Waffling Monkeys

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You slithering piles of festering maggot vomit! :mad:

That's right, I'm back to shove red hot pokers up each and every one of your non-TNT-Chucking arses until it pokes your tongue then make you crush flint stone with your teeth!!!! :mad: :mad:

I, MasterGoodale - Jewel-Crowned, Diamond-Studded GrandMaster TNT Chucker hereby declare the following conclusions to the following battles, and I angryolize to my opponents for the delays and lack of turns:

Snarker - An angry man indeed. One of the angriest I have known in my days of battle. I hereby surrender in our battle. As I wade through the burnt, crispy limbs of your fallen troops and exit the battlefield, I bequeath to you all rights, duties, and responsibilities of GrandMaster TNT Chucker of this thread and it's slithering, whiney inhabitants until such time as I return to reclaim my throne.

Keke - what a gamey maggot. You slung some pretty furious TNT at my men in this battle. They simply can't go on anymore on nothing but bloody stumps. 've spend weeks sewing limbs back o and I can't do it anymore. You win.

Edward Windsor - Since our battle is inconclusive at this point, I offer a cease fire if you will accept. We shall battle another day.

Uv_cx blah blah blah - get a name maggot. I also offer you a cease fire as our battle is even at this point.

Snarker and Keke, send me a sig and I will keep it for 60 days - and I will be sure to post now and then for your viewing pleasure.

You are all maggots. I shall return one day, and when I do I swear through crispy lips to the God of TNT there will be many a sore, flaming arse in tis forum. Until then. . . . . . . GRAGRAGRAGRAGRAAGRAGRGRAGRGR GRA GR GRA GRA GRAGRA GRAGRG RAGR GRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGR G GG G G GG G G G G G GRAGAR G ARGR AGRAG RGARAGRA GRGRAGRAGRGRGARAGRRAAGRARGRAGRGAR!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

There is still hope for you Boo. Come to the dark side.

Maybe I'll just do that. Should I mention your name...? Will I get seated faster?
Actually, with Goodale retiring.......

Hey Axe!!

Can your new whipping boy be from Ohio??

[ November 18, 2003, 02:10 PM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Can do! :mad:

Does he growl and show his teeth though?

Soddball's been filling in nicely but once CMAK comes out he'll be happy as a clam and the enjoyment won't be there anymore. We need more people with anger management issues around here.

Boggs! Circulate a memo. Miscreants and maladjusted misfits need only apply.

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Until then. . . . . . . GRAGRAGRAGRAGRAAGRAGRGRAGRGR GRA GR GRA GRA GRAGRA GRAGRG RAGR GRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGR G GG G G GG G G G G G GRAGAR G ARGR AGRAG RGARAGRA GRGRAGRAGRGRGARAGRRAAGRARGRAGRGAR!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Goodale has left the building?

This is not the birthday present I was hoping for.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Miscreants and maladjusted misfits need only apply.

This hardly needs to be advertised :rolleyes:

As they say: You are preaching to the choir!

Speaking of religion, I must give a Cheery Waffle doff of the hat to Sturm Sebber for his remarkably accurate description of our own Soddball.

It was...*Sniff*...a beautiful piece of work.

Originally posted by Becket:

The problem with turning Boo the Hamster into Goodale is that Boo posts more often than MG.

That's bad.

I still support adding the name of some poor sod from the General Forum. The less ability that said sod has to read and understand English, the better.

Hmmmmm. I smell a contest. Wait, maybe that's Soddball....no, it's definitely a contest.

Submit your best thread titles to launch the Cheery Waffle Thread in the CMAK forum. I think we would all agree Dave H would be the most impartial poster here. Hence, he should be the sole judge of the first CMAK thread title winner.

Employees of Battlefront, their spouses and immediate families are not eligible to play.

Contest not valid in Quebec.

Offer expires 11/20/03.

Axe, I know I'm supposed to be impartial, but how about "Soddball's Little Church of Cheery Waffles and Boo's CMAK Goodness - Reformed"? Just to get the ball rolling, you know. That should manage to offend Soddball, the PENGuins, and a bunch of holy rollers right off the bat. :D:D

And on a related subject, I think Boo Radley shows a lot of the same qualities that were so endearing in MiserGoodale. He's loud, disruptive, argumentative, and although he doesn't seem to have the Goodale menagerie we're used to, he is from Ohio. I think he will work out as a replacement, as long as we don't expect too much too soon. :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

And on a related subject, I think Boo Radley shows a lot of the same qualities that were so endearing in MiserGoodale. He's loud, disruptive, argumentative, and although he doesn't seem to have the Goodale menagerie we're used to, he is from Ohio. I think he will work out as a replacement, as long as we don't expect too much too soon. :D:D

And he sucks worse than Goodale at CMBB!!!

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Until then. . . . . . . GRAGRAGRAGRAGRAAGRAGRGRAGRGR GRA GR GRA GRA GRAGRA GRAGRG RAGR GRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGR G GG G G GG G G G G G GRAGAR G ARGR AGRAG RGARAGRA GRGRAGRAGRGRGARAGRRAAGRARGRAGRGAR!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That's a fitting epitaph, don't you think?